Air Race Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Race Attendance

Has anyone heard of the official attendance broken down by day & of course Sunday.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Air Race Attendance

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    Has anyone heard of the official attendance broken down by day & of course Sunday.
    This is the Air Racin forum, seems perfectly on topic to me. Now the Fleet Week thread...

Jarrod

Comment

That would be nice. Be transparent with the community that supports you :-)

Plus maybe open up the RARA online store again, I keep checking and its still "Down for Maintenance". Want to buy some 2015 stuff.

Their site did add the 2016 date though :-)

Hopefully maybe by next week (2 weeks after races) they will open it up ???

I'm sure there are more people interested in some 2015 merchandise for the Holidays.

Can't wait too long before people forget and move on.
      Last edited by Desertdawg; 10-01-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
        That would be nice. Be transparent with the community that supports you :-)

Plus maybe open up the RARA online store again, I keep checking and its still "Down for Maintenance". Want m
        to buy some 2015 stuff.

Their site did add the 2016 date though :-)

Hopefully maybe by next week (2 weeks after races) they will open it up ???

I'm sure there are more people interested in some 2015 merchandise for the Holidays.

Can't wait too long before people forget and move on.
        Is RARA a non profit and do they have to reveal their business facts?

Comment

The attendance totals should be up from last year. I thought the crowds on Saturday were way more than the previous years. The bleachers looked full and the pit area was difficult to move aground during the afternoon. Saturday had to be there best day!

Sunday had more than last year but was still down compare to other years.

It was also nice to see the kids form the local classrooms attending on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
          X