Any word on Precious Metal yet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any word on Precious Metal yet??

Come on people... it's coming home by truck. They have pictures on their FB page.
    Bill Garnett
    InterstellarDust
    Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

I think the older I get the less I understand more people. Or maybe just the less tolerance I have of them. So I'm sorry if that's the case.

But come on....really?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
        I think the older I get the less I understand more people. Or maybe just the less tolerance I have of them. So I'm sorry if that's the case.

But come on....really?
        Awwwwwwwwww.........come on, I think it's cool that we have our own little troll.

Comment

Clearly the best way to get PM home intact is to transport it by tunnel. There's no danger of a mid-air or any other flight related mishap, and no danger of a traffic accident when you're the only one in your custom built tunnel. Hell, they could even get it home FASTER since there went be anyone monitoring speed limits!

Now, who's got a shovel?

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
            Best idea yet. Why move it when you can build a hanger and repair it where it is? Look at all these brilliant ideas we are coming up with. We should be paid for this.
            Sorry, I will say a off-topic related comment . I remember many years ago (in the 70´s or 80´s ?) I read in a magazine that a P-51 force landed in a desert (Arizona? don´t remember) and the owner repaired it there. And succesfully took off some months after. Please if someone can give more information about this event I will thank because I don´t know what happend with that magazine, and my memory is almost destroyed

Comment

But come on....really?
              OK, Big Jim has officially proclaimed that we are not allowed to have any more fun here.
              Thanks, Big Jim.
              You must work for the government

Comment

I think the best way to get it home would be to get a BIG white 18 wheeler, and a bunch of helpers and drive to where PM is. Take a bunch of tools and start to carefully take the airplane apart. Loading it carefully into the BIG white truck...........oh ya, and while taking it apart, it becomes obvious that the airplane is in far better condition then thought.............................
                what's that you say? they already have a truck and are at the airport and are taking the plane apart? Never mind, delete this post..........sounds like Thom and his crew know what they're doing.
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by toldjaso View Post
                  OK, Big Jim has officially proclaimed that we are not allowed to have any more fun here.
                  Thanks, Big Jim.
                  I guess some people's idea of 'fun' is different than mine. So be it.

This turned into a ridiculous 'let's see how much of Thom's money we can spend' thread in a real hurry.

Hey, maybe we can find a wizard with a wand that will magically transport PM back to Kissimmee with rainbows and unicorns too. That's going to be as helpful an option as some of the others on here.

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
                    I think the best way to get it home would be to get a BIG white 18 wheeler, and a bunch of helpers and drive to where PM is. Take a bunch of tools and start to carefully take the airplane apart. Loading it carefully into the BIG white truck...........oh ya, and while taking it apart, it becomes obvious that the airplane is in far better condition then thought.............................
                    what's that you say? they already have a truck and are at the airport and are taking the plane apart? Never mind, delete this post..........sounds like Thom and his crew know what they're doing.
                    Brian
                    I think we should keep the part of your post where you say, "the airplane is in far better condition then thought". I like that part.

Comment

Let's hope so Reever !!
                      Brian

Comment

I guess some people's idea of 'fun' is different than mine. So be it.

This turned into a ridiculous 'let's see how much of Thom's money we can spend' thread in a real hurry.

Hey, maybe we can find a wizard with a wand that will magically transport PM back to Kissimmee with rainbows and unicorns too. That's going to be as helpful an option as some of the others on here.
                        I don't believe in "wizards". I prefer Witch Doctors! I know a guy that says he met a Witch Doctor that made hair grow on a frog. It was an old frog so the hair was gray. Hope this helps.

Comment

"Beam it Up, Scotty" !!

Comment

Originally posted by toldjaso View Post
                            Thanks, Big Jim.
                            No kidding. All i took from this post was "lets have some fun for the sake of conversation".

No harm was done.

Next size larger skivvies may help take the pressure off

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
                              Just curious if any word on the extent of damage to Precious Metal ?? or better yet, Lack of damage
                              Brian
                              JA JA JA JA JA JA, look the mess you did with such question. (just kidding to have fun time)

Comment

I know, and I was only curious if anyone had heard anything about PM
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X