• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some Reno Pictures

Will

Comment

Over on the P1 site, we just published our first gallery.....
      the Reno 52nd Annual NCAR - AT6 Class
      197 photos

I'd like to also take this time to welcome Bradley Orr to the P1 team as our official Reno correspondent and the man responsible for all the photos you'll see at the P1 site this year covering the 2015 event (and future events for the P1 site). I was unable to attend this year due to a last minute snafu at work and couldn't get the time off... Bradley did an awesome job for us and we are very fortunate to be able to bring this photographer his chance in the spotlight - he certainly has an unending passion for the sport and shows some excellent talent behind the lens.

So again, welcome Bradley.... glad to have you on the team
      Mark K....

Comment

Some more pictures: http://classicwarbirds.net/national-...air-races-2015
        Random Air Blog

Comment

I started a new thread in the Reno 2015 sub forum for pics, but this one seems to be the hot thread so I'll post my album here as well.

2015 had some of the best racing in memorable history. There were close races in just about all the classes. The vibe was back that has been missing for several years. It was a fun event.

Will

Comment

Beautiful Pics, thanks for sharing.
            Brian

Comment

Awesome stuff! Hard to pick a favorite! Some more here, but mostly the same as a previous link:

http://photorecon.net/national-champ...ir-races-2015/
              Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
              X