No announcement yet.

Saturday, Heat 3A Unlimited results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday, Heat 3A Unlimited results.

Voodoo may not have escaped unscathed either. I noticed a lot of fluid in-trail beginning on the third lap and continuing through the end of the race. Way more than normal for spray bars and enough concern that "Dad" came alongside following the finish to check it out. Radio traffic indicated some concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoolfool2 View Post
      That's what I want to know. Details.

Please...
      Race today was great. VooDoo jumped in front from the third spot with a great start. After the end of Lap 1, the Strega show began. The witch looked as fast as I've ever seen her. Hoot flies the best lines and moves around the course so well. It was something else to watch.

As for the distance between 2 and 3, it wasn't much, but I think VooDoo was doing just enough to stay in front. Something wasn't right with Voodoo the second half of the race. Vapor trail was thick and dark.

Could there have been gamesmanship today? Absolutely. The way Voodoo started today it will have no problem taking the lead by the guide pylon. However, my two cents, Strega is just faster this year and has the speed to get around anyone.

The Bear looks great. Those Mustangs are running unbelievably well and Bear is up there with them. Not sure if that will be true tomorrow, but it is so awesome to have the Bear pushing them.

Should be great tomorrow. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
        I think you gotta be a Facebook member. so us refuseniks may be out of luck for now.
        I'm so glad that there are still some who have not drank the kool aid that is FB...

I wish everyone would do a bit of research to find out who was the major investor in the beginning of this public research project..

You will likely find that he was a former CIA higher up.

Can you think of a better way to keep an eye on what people do than provide them with an addictive medium with which they share the most mundane details of their daily life?

Who doesn't want to know their good buddy is stuck in line at Safeway and how stupid the checkers are!

I can't think of a time in history where more people willingly gave up intimate details of their daily lifes!

Refuseniks, indeed.. we need more of you!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Regarding FB, as with most things there is middle ground here.

I opened and maintain a FB account for the sole purpose of accessing the Strega and Voodoo pages.

I don't, nor do I need to share my life to access the information I'm looking for.

Works just fine for me and my information remains mine.

Don

Comment

Working...
          X