1960 Piper Comanche

Comment

Re: koss1000 Is the man

Originally posted by comancheflyer View Post
      many many many thanks!
      Many thanks from New Zealand, All the Best, John

Comment

He sure is. Thanks very much for the link. That was really interesting to watch. I think Stew and Hoot both learned some things about the others' racing styles on that one.

Strega does have some power. Her acceleration was really impressive here. I hope these guys all make it to Sunday.

Neal

Comment

As someone that also wasn't able to be there this year, Thanks for your video!

Great quality and nicely edited.

Here's to hoping you continue the trend with today's and tomorrow's Unlimited races!

Don

Comment

Thanks for sharing the link. Stu sure had a nice line around the pylons.

Comment

I'm really impressed with Mr. Dawson in this race.. and Is it just me, or was hoot having just a bit of difficulty keeping the ball center?

Anxiously awaiting more news from Stead this afternoon ...

Comment

From all of us who do support the races (yes financially), but just can't get there every year--thanks for posting the video. The races are about a family & sometimes seasons of life/circumstances prevent the ability to make the annual reunions. Thanks for bringing us 'virtually' closer to those we know & love so much.

--Matt

Comment

Thank you so much!! Hope to see today's race as well since RARA put the kaybosh on live streaming (I do not understand or agree with this decision).

Stu and the Bear ran a great line, great to see Hoot get a full race in.

'Gimp
                  sigpic
                  1987 Yakovlev Yak-52
                  Comm-Instr, High-Perf/Complex, TW

Comment

Many Thanks from So. Cal.

Hell right now I'd pay to see a duck race a chicken

but really guys "THANK YOU" for posting for those of us who cannot join you

Comment

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post
                      and Is it just me, or was hoot having just a bit of difficulty keeping the ball center?
                      I thought the same thing. Looked like it had a bunch of right rudder trim in it. Looked like it was dragging it's rear in the turns.

I can never get used to how much it looks like a struggle for the Bear to get off the ground, though it seemed a little better when it had the 3 blade on it. I'm really happy to see the beast running well again though.

Great video. I hope to see more like it! Maybe one for the Sport gold race please

Steve

Comment

I reposted this video with an accurate header to make it easier to find.

http://www.aafo.com/hangartalk/showt...477#post126477

Comment

Originally posted by AcroGimp View Post
                          Thank you so much!! Hope to see today's race as well since RARA put the kaybosh on live streaming (I do not understand or agree with this decision).

Stu and the Bear ran a great line, great to see Hoot get a full race in.

'Gimp
                          We really need to look at the big picture here. LASTV could not produce their show for nothing, it cost RARA money to make it happen.

I think if you would weigh what you might gain going with a single hour of mainstream media exposure over a few months, versus what the live streaming brought in, in terms of bringing in new fans to park their butts in seats with paid admissions.. I would bet, in the end, the NBC exposure will be more profitable to RENO/NCAR
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                            We really need to look at the big picture here. LASTV could not produce their show for nothing, it cost RARA money to make it happen.

I think if you would weigh what you might gain going with a single hour of mainstream media exposure over a few months, versus what the live streaming brought in, in terms of bringing in new fans to park their butts in seats with paid admissions.. I would bet, in the end, the NBC exposure will be more profitable to RENO/NCAR
                            The racing that is going on for the NBC special has been fantastic. The material they are getting will really present well. I hope the production company can show it for how awesome it is and help generate some new fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post
                              Thank you for this link. This is the kind of video I was waiting to see..
                              Many thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X