Periscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Periscope

Someone needs to login to periscope and show the races, I would be watching along with the other poor losers who couldn't make it to Reno this year!!!!

Re: Periscope

Originally posted by ls1berlinetta View Post
    Someone needs to login to periscope and show the races, I would be watching along with the other poor losers who couldn't make it to Reno this year!!!!
    I was thinking the same thing!!! I would be willing to help influence someone to do it for Sunday gold....

Comment

Lets hope someone hears our begging and will try for Sunday. I think the unlimiteds are getting ready to go right now!!! This is killing me!! 😎

Comment

anyway to listen online?

Comment

Yeah

What are the airport freqs?

Ground control?

Race freqs?

????????!

Comment

I checked live atc earlier this week. Nothing for stead. Gotta keep looking!!

Comment

Originally posted by ls1berlinetta View Post
              I checked live atc earlier this week. Nothing for stead. Gotta keep looking!!
              Last year it was broadcast on the "LiveATC" iPhone app, but nothing this year.

I could give you the race control frequencies, but then I'd have to kill you. They keep a tight reign on those, and you'd have to be within a few miles of Stead.

Race 29
              Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Working...
              X