9-16-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-16-15

Cold! It's really not that cold until you stand out wind for a couple of hours. I bailed out after qualifying. The sun had just come out but we were kinda done. Looking forward to some warmer weather for the rest of the week.

I don't know much today. I'm sure you've all seen the numbers. Anybody have any word on the Relentless mayday? It looked fairly harmless.

Voodoo was up doing a few orbits. Steve wound her up a bit. Sounded very nice. Looked really fast. The obvious money is on them.

The Yak looked good out there. Nice line. Very steady.

The Vampire made a bunch of laps. Pete is a very good stick. Beautiful line. I'm not sold on that aircraft until I see that kind of control in a race though. I hope to eat crow on this one.

Am I really the only one taking pictures with my phone? Where's the pics? Here's what I got in my short day. It's not much.
    Attached Files
    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Re: 9-16-15

A BIG thanks to you and the others that post pictures and info. I lurk on this website all year long. How I long to be there with you all. With out you all I would left in the dark.

Comment

Working...
    X