Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is September Fury?

Long time lurker in the months of August and September

I remember September Fury was really doing great in 2013 and had a cowling or something else get ingested. Her and Hoot really appeared to be in the game.... and then silence last year and this year. Where is September Fury? I wish she was in the race.

While I love the P-51's, I miss the days that Rare Bear was leading the pack. Maybe deep down I do strongly favor the radials like Rare Bear and September Fury. Go Rare Bear!!!

Re: Where is September Fury?

Originally posted by l8_apex_it View Post

I remember September Fury was really doing great in 2013 and had a cowling or something else get ingested. Her and Hoot really appeared to be in the game.... and then silence last year and this year. Where is September Fury? I wish she was in the race.

While I love the P-51's, I miss the days that Rare Bear was leading the pack. Maybe deep down I do strongly favor the radials like Rare Bear and September Fury. Go Rare Bear!!!

Sitting in the back of the Bear cave with the last blown up motor and no prop.

Comment

I miss the days that Rare Bear was leading the pack. Maybe deep down I do strongly favor the radials like Rare Bear and September Fury. Go Rare Bear!!!
      Those days are back! At least for now...

Comment

232 prop is on the Bear
        "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

Originally posted by boomtown View Post
          232 prop is on the Bear
          What are the differences between 232's prop and the Bear's old prop?
          "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Heres some pics I took a while back. First when she was parked on the ramp and then moved into the Bear cave.

Comment

Originally posted by boomtown View Post
              232 prop is on the Bear
              I don't know about that. I saw a picture of 232's old prop on a stand (yellow striped tips) while the Bear's engine was being installed. Most likely the same prop as on the Bear from last year, just sanded down further and removing the white paint from the tips.

Hilarious that a pic shows up with a different blade angle and there is all kind of wild speculation about a new "thinner" prop. 232's prop is the exact same as what the Bear has been using anyway... the earlier model Aeroproducts.
              Last edited by RichH; 09-17-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RichH View Post
                I don't know about that. I sTaw a picture of 232's old prop on a stand (yellow striped tips) while the Bear's engine was being installed. Most likely the same prop as on the Bear from last year, just sanded down further and removing the white paint from the tips.

Hilarious that a pic shows up with a different blade angle and there is all kind of wild speculation about a new "thinner" prop. 232's prop is the exact same as what the Bear has been using anyway... the earlier model Aeroproducts.
                It is the 232 prop. Confirmed by Stu when I asked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
                  It is the 232 prop. Confirmed by Stu when I asked him.
                  Heres the one that was on the cart and then a week later after they balanced it in Bear.

Comment

If I remember right the prop is a 16 foot diameter skyraider prop and Greenamyer used to use one ( I am sure I didn't get the name right) on Bear 1 AMERICAN EAGLE.

They have 4 mustangs and 1 Yak racing a Bronze, 4 Seafuries and 1 mustang racing a Silver. The Gold tomorrow will have Bear, Strega, Voodoo, Dreadnaught and Sawbones.

The Jet race was good with a Vampire taking second and Parker in the Sport class (Thunder Mustang) was great around 375 MPH.

WOULD BE GREAT TO BRING BACK THE T=28 TROJAN. thanks, KC

Comment

Working...
                    X