9-14-15 Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-14-15 Photos

Just a couple little tid bits from talking to folks today. Some may have been discussed already.

Caburator on the Bear broke. New one should be on by morning.

The little Yak took off in the first session and landed straight away. He had no voltage regulation.

The Strega camp obviously knows they can beat the number Voodoo put up. They were trying to wait for some more temp from the weather by going out in the later session but the weather totally fell apart. I think the rest of the qual sessions are going to be crap as well. Voodoo might be alright with their posted time.

Asked Tom Aberle what he did to crush the qual record. Nothing.

Kevin Eldridge just putted around. They are trying a couple different props. That 720 sounds beefy.

The 1 Moment team is looking for more fuel. Getting plenty of air. Need more fuel. Dropped behind Modo Mio quite a ways and caught him right up in one lap in the late session. I think there's a lot left in her.
    Attached Files
    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Re: 9-14-15 Photos

Awesome report and pictures. Love the two "people" pictures, a couple of real men right there!!! Also wanted to know about One Moment as I saw she went out and didn't post a time, thanks for clarifying. I'm expecting a top 3 qual spot out of Andy. Lynn did pretty well in his Legacy too, Sterling a little below usual but Quals aren't much of an indication of speed so far this year. Can't wait to get up there
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Wow .. Late night reporting! Right on Fence Sense! THANKS

I'm particularly interested in One Moment also, as well as the little Shoestring "No Strings Attached".

+1

- Joseph

Comment

Good shots there Fence Sence.

From your Valley of Speed picture looks like the same spot we go to :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post
          Wow .. Late night reporting! Right on Fence Sense! THANKS

I'm particularly interested in One Moment also, as well as the little Shoestring "No Strings Attached".

+1

- Joseph
          Same here, think they should be qualifying today and it seems like she's a pretty speedy plane!!
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Have Voodoo's propeller tips been re-shaped a little bit like Strega's, or am I seeing things?

Comment

Have Voodoo's propeller tips been re-shaped a little bit like Strega's, or am I seeing things?
              Thats what I heard.

Comment

Working...
              X