Moderater Request Revisited.. And Beyond! Smart Phone Coverage Reno 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderater Request Revisited.. And Beyond! Smart Phone Coverage Reno 2015

Hey guys/gals, I put this thought out a few weeks ago, and have not gotten back to it till now..

Hangartalk NEEDS moderators!

Being a moderator is how I got started in all of this! With the precursor of AOL... CompuServe.. another life!s

Anyway!

What AAFO needs is two or three (or more) very active forum members who have a passion for the sport, and also, more importantly, are people who are the peacekeepers among us.

The term "moderator" might seem kind of bland or not important, in truth, the "moderators' of the world, are the most important people in the world!

Moderators do exactly what the word implies.. "moderate".

Anyway.

I know I put this thread out there a bit ago, I got some completely acceptable responses, I have dropped the ball from that day and now, I'm one day from being pretty much out of commo on a regular basis for the next 10 days!

SO...

You guys who PM/Emailed me, please resend! Anyone else interested, even if you will be at RENO!... If you want to be a moderator for the forum please contact me!

More than ever, this is the FAN's FORUM!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Moderater Request Revisited.. And Beyond! Smart Phone Coverage Reno 2015

Wayne !!! do we get BADGES ??

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I know moderators on other sites do a great job, and I'm sure they will on this one too.
    Brian

Comment

Re: Moderater Request Revisited.. And Beyond! Smart Phone Coverage Reno 2015

Originally posted by supercub View Post
      Wayne !!! do we get BADGES ??

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I know moderators on other sites do a great job, and I'm sure they will on this one too.
      Brian
      "WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BADGES!!!"

sorry...had too
      "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Working...
      X