X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "update"re:Thom Richards...

...leads to base AAFO page to ?...

I don't follow....
    Mozillla or IE produce the same results....any help....???

is it me ?...my set-up ...?

Thanks
    Mayday51
    Jim Gallagher

Re: "update"re:Thom Richards...

Originally posted by mayday51 View Post
    ...leads to base AAFO page to ?...

I don't follow....
    Mozillla or IE produce the same results....any help....???

is it me ?...my set-up ...?

Thanks
    Thom posted the same info in the existing thread within a minute of that thread being posted. Wayne must be on his toes and killed the link. Go to the existing thread for his HUGE announcement....

Comment

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
      Thom posted the same info in the existing thread within a minute of that thread being posted. Wayne must be on his toes and killed the link. Go to the existing thread for his HUGE announcement....
      Nope, not me, I'm WAAAAAAAY behind the curve at this time of year getting ready to leave in a few days...

I've got to go out and help BeerNazi's mom in a few minutes but I'll get back to this and fix whatever it is....

Cool thing is Thom has the FIRE IN HIS BELLY AGAIN!

It always takes a few minutes to overcome getting kicked squarely in the nuts, I completely understand how frustrated and hopeless he must have felt, I'm sure it felt like he was losing a family member right before his eyes!

Back in the day, I had connections with the announcers and could have gotten mention of this during the races, we gotta try to get interest in helping out to the local "casual" fans! Sandwich boards walking in the pits????

Gotta run, be back later....
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        Back in the day, I had connections with the announcers and could have gotten mention of this during the races, we gotta try to get interest in helping out to the local "casual" fans! Sandwich boards walking in the pits????
        I was wondering if the team could set up a second booth outside of the pits to try to get some sales from the crowd that may not spring for pit passes...

Comment

Originally posted by 1:1 Scale View Post
          I was wondering if the team could set up a second booth outside of the pits to try to get some sales from the crowd that may not spring for pit passes...
          Some people don't get pit passes? Never occurred to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1:1 Scale View Post
            I think Thom's marketing department has the eye on the tiger right now, I'd defer to them on any suggestions...
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              Some people don't get pit passes? Never occurred to me.
              My first year at RENO, ('79) I almost hate to admit it, all the males in my family were there, brother, nephew, brother in law, my dad.. we bought two pit passes, and GM admission.. stretched the wrist bands, or whatever in hell we did to share them and we SHARED them..

Point being, of that family who bought those five or six GM tickets, then shared two pit passes, my passion for the sport was born..

Not condoning that sort of "cheating" but based on the generations of followers who might have done something like this, it's prolly all good!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                My first year at RENO, ('79) I almost hate to admit it, all the males in my family were there, brother, nephew, brother in law, my dad.. we bought two pit passes, and GM admission.. stretched the wrist bands, or whatever in hell we did to share them and we SHARED them..

Point being, of that family who bought those five or six GM tickets, then shared two pit passes, my passion for the sport was born..

Not condoning that sort of "cheating" but based on the generations of followers who might have done something like this, it's prolly all good!
                LMAO! I wasn't going to cop to that but you weren't the only one Wayne!

Comment

honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have a pit pass... that's where 90% of the show is.
                  Todd Smith

Comment

Working...
                  X