Steadfast to Race in 2016?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steadfast to Race in 2016?!

"The new owners of Team Steadfast are very excited to announce that we are now preparing for an unlimited race entry at Reno in 2016. The new Australian Team is pushing for the 400mph Silver title. The Team will be at Reno through the 2015 race week."

http://teamsteadfast.com.au/

Team SteadFast
    Random Air Blog

Re: Steadfast to Race in 2016?!

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
    "The new owners of Team Steadfast are very excited to announce that we are now preparing for an unlimited race entry at Reno in 2016. The new Australian Team is pushing for the 400mph Silver title. The Team will be at Reno through the 2015 race week."

http://teamsteadfast.com.au/

Team SteadFast
    You just made my day if not year, thank you. Here's to all the Unlimited naysayers
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Sounds good
      Brian

Comment

Next year has the possibility of being pretty epic. There are potentially 7 or 8 Unlimiteds that could be back. Steadfast, Dago, Furias and or Miss Merced (the owner of both is racing a T6 this year so its possible) Mike Brown has Risky Business, Czech Mate might return 232 might get sold and return or could have a new motor. Miss America is also a possibility. I like the prospects of next year. Sure, the ranks are down this year, but there are a couple new pilots and planes racing so hopefully they will come back next year. Reno 2016 has the possibility of being epic!

Will

Comment

I wonder how they would get it here? Ferrying would be scary.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMX105 View Post
            I wonder how they would get it here? Ferrying would be scary.
            Yeah...not a lot of options between Brisbane and RTS! Guess it's box and crate via Mason Lines. Be great to see here again.
            Owen Ashurst
            Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
            http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
              Next year has the possibility of being pretty epic. There are potentially 7 or 8 Unlimiteds that could be back. Steadfast, Dago, Furias and or Miss Merced (the owner of both is racing a T6 this year so its possible) Mike Brown has Risky Business, Czech Mate might return 232 might get sold and return or could have a new motor. Miss America is also a possibility. I like the prospects of next year. Sure, the ranks are down this year, but there are a couple new pilots and planes racing so hopefully they will come back next year. Reno 2016 has the possibility of being epic!

Will
              I'm feeling the same way, I think with a good safe race this year the entries for 2016 will be a lot more generous in our favor. I agree with all of the racers you just said, Czech Mate needs a new pilot (so I hear), and I say it should be Whiteside!

Nonetheless, this year will be awesome! Just saw the videos of LD running Strega's race motor last night, and a certain someone is taking her up today for some test hops..

I always like to stay positive, and if everything goes right this year, 2016 should be a "revamped" year for the races with the Blue's headlining, maybe a F-22 and or F-18 demo to add on top!
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by Air Judge View Post
                Yeah...not a lot of options between Brisbane and RTS! Guess it's box and crate via Mason Lines. Be great to see here again.
                NONSENSE I say! The great aviator "Wrong Way Feldman" made it to Gilligans Island in a biplane!

Comment

Great to hear about this comeback, I always enjoyed this small Yak racer with the R-2000 sound generator.

Florian
                  Attached Files

Comment

I may be mistaken however I thought they ran an 1830? (Scratch that you are correct sir)
                    Last edited by ChrisMX105; 09-04-2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X