Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Experience:Last Minute Hotel Reservations for the Reno Air Races and Air Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Experience:Last Minute Hotel Reservations for the Reno Air Races and Air Show

Not being sure of where I was going to land this year at RENO, I had to hold on my hotel room until I knew for sure what was happening with my responsibilities for the event.

I was able to land very good rate at the Circus Circus.. Great facility, easy access to all of downtown Reno activities as well as direct freeway access (a few blocks).

I think they were running short of rooms for Fri-Sat-Sun, but there are always cancellations... I have heard of some pretty amazing last minute deals in the past...

I think it could be beneficial for those last minute reservation warriors out there... OK OK.. US PROCRASTINATORS, to share their experiences, deals they were able to swing (do not have to disclose dollar amount) where and when...

Ain't the web wonderful!

Getting exciting!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Share Experience:Last Minute Hotel Reservations for the Reno Air Races and Air Sh

I don't get the big deal, I mean OK I haven't gone to Reno in a few years but the way it always worked was you get to Reno, you had a room. When Jack came on board you get to Reno you had a room and food. Maybe if you talked to Shirley you wouldn't have these problems.
    Last edited by BellCobraIV; 09-12-2015, 09:33 AM.
    John Slack

Comment

Working...
    X