Czech Mate??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Czech Mate??

Any chance she could be a last minute entry? Can we start a petition or something to get her to show at Reno?
    Brian

Re: Czech Mate??

Originally posted by supercub View Post
    Any chance she could be a last minute entry? Can we start a petition or something to get her to show at Reno?
    Brian
    I too was curious about this. Seems they have made some flexibility with the arrival deadline or qualifying right before if memory serves me correctly. This seems like a more difficult scenario but let's hope so-

Comment

Originally posted by rforslund View Post
      I too was curious about this. Seems they have made some flexibility with the arrival deadline or qualifying right before if memory serves me correctly. This seems like a more difficult scenario but let's hope so-
      Some of you seem to be under the impression that John Moore WANTS to have the airplane there this year. Why would being flexible with the arrival schedule matter when he's not racing Czech Mate on purpose?

Comment

I'm curious, why is he sitting this year out?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
          Some of you seem to be under the impression that John Moore WANTS to have the airplane there this year. Why would being flexible with the arrival schedule matter when he's not racing Czech Mate on purpose?
          Not necessarily under any particular impression, just don't know the inside details of anything and hope for a change of heart-

Comment

It's really none of my business what an owner does with his airplane, but I for one am bummed that the Yak won't be there. That airplane has become the modern version of the Buick. Keeping the fast guys fast and racking up some 2nd place finishes. I hope it's not about money.
            "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

I will miss CM, last year she looked so good.

Hopefully next year?

:beerchug

:

Comment

Bummer it won't be there. 2nd place in the Gold last year had to feel pretty good!
                Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
                X