Race 39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race 39

I don't see race 39 in sport class, does anybody have any info on Jeff LaVelle? Thanks Jody

Re: Race 39

Originally posted by R/C Voodoo View Post
    I don't see race 39 in sport class, does anybody have any info on Jeff LaVelle? Thanks Jody
    In the interest of not spreading any misinformation I recommend just putting the name into Google and you will find out the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerByPackard View Post
      In the interest of not spreading any misinformation I recommend just putting the name into Google and you will find out the reason.
      very good answer.
      bob burns
      ex tow-3, now race 66 crew
      "dont mess with texas"

Comment

It's not like this thing isn't public record and it's been out there for many months.

Jeff was found guilty of wire and mail fraud in a case surrounding his manufacturing business and the Boeing Company. It involved bribery and inside information in order to obtain contracts. He plead guilty and was sentenced to one year, eight months in prison in November of 2014.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Jody

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
            It's not like this thing isn't public record and it's been out there for many months.

Jeff was found guilty of wire and mail fraud in a case surrounding his manufacturing business and the Boeing Company. It involved bribery and inside information in order to obtain contracts. He plead guilty and was sentenced to one year, eight months in prison in November of 2014.
            Dammy Speedy! This board aint got no direct line to the been out there for months chit I guess..

Thanks for clarifying this!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X