Voodoo getting a new paint job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo getting a new paint job?

Just saw a picture on Planes of Fames Facebook for any of you that follow them, showed their restoration hangar and a focus on the B-25, but off to the left, there is a mustang completely stripped of paint (for as much of it that I can see), and it has to be voodoo. Wonder what she's gonna look like, either the same or maybe a twist on the crazy old scheme
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Voodoo getting a new paint job?

Why would VooDoo have long wings and gun-blisters?

*cough ..

- Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post
      Why would VooDoo have long wings and gun-blisters?

*cough ..

- Joseph
      Guess I glanced too quickly, wonder what plane that is because that's exactly where they've had voodoo sitting since they brought it
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

My understanding is Voodoo is back home

If their engines are healthy my bet is on a 500+ Qual and Ludicrous race speeds.

Comment

As of August 4th it was still behind the curtains they set up at the beginning of the summer. If it was still there I can't imagine they'd leave it in the open...

But I'm sure it's still getting at least a little new paint -new scoop & wing incidence change should require some paint, plus maybe new wingtips?

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
            As of August 4th it was still behind the curtains they set up at the beginning of the summer. If it was still there I can't imagine they'd leave it in the open...

But I'm sure it's still getting at least a little new paint -new scoop & wing incidence change should require some paint, plus maybe new wingtips?
            I saw the curtain picture that's why I was confused too, but I know their restoration hangar layout pretty well and there's no way they could fit 2 mustangs off to the left! Maybe they're squeezed in there pretty well or as Chris said maybe she's home!
            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
              I saw the curtain picture that's why I was confused too, but I know their restoration hangar layout pretty well and there's no way they could fit 2 mustangs off to the left! Maybe they're squeezed in there pretty well or as Chris said maybe she's home!
              She's probably home then I'd say.

The mustang that's pictured looks like it could be Spam Can, or Fragile but Agile -I saw that it's visiting...

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
                She's probably home then I'd say.

The mustang that's pictured looks like it could be Spam Can, or Fragile but Agile -I saw that it's visiting...
                Would say that you're right on that one, initial thoughts were on Spam Can as Wee willy was drawn out since that pic doesn't have green on the wings. Didn't know fragile was visiting but yes that's sure a possibility. Thanks for the info
                Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                X