Special Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Thanks!

Just would like to say thanks to Wingman, Shawn, Laminar, Big Jim, Pylon Judge and all others who are breathing life into the hangar!

Of course, over the years, this place has become a hangout for the previously or newly afflicted air racing addicts, but when those of us who are already so engaged share their passion for the sport, we entice yet new members into the fold!

AAFO,s goal from day one in 1997 has always been to engage "accidental" visitors to an "Aviation website" so that they would become interested in air racing to help ensure the health and future of the sport. It is and has always been, far beyond one person's ability to bring this goal to reality.

So, again.. thanks to those of you who help continue to achieve the goal!!

Long Live Head to Head Pylon Racing! A true demonstration of precision, skill, sportsmanship and technological advancement!

My question though, is... will ya still need me, will ya still feed me, when I'm sixty four?
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Special Thanks!

Here, Here!!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Re: Special Thanks!

I've been an air racing fan literally all my life. I've learned more from this site than I have from being there for 40 or so years. Huge thanks to to Wayne and all those listed, you know who you are. The rest of us are all extremely fortunate to have you folks contribute.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
      X