Question for Mr. Slack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Mr. Slack

John, this photo was posted on the Society of Air Racing Historians facebook member page.. There are subsequent enlargements that do not look as much so, but on initial glance, sure looks like Lyle putting something in his pocket protector... Did he ever drive one of these??

Click image for larger version

Name:	11114778_1582704665316806_4693403296076627913_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	241948

Here is a LINK to the FB thread with enlargements provided by photographer.. assuming no problem with copyright by posting image..

Looking at the enlargements, does not look like Lyle.. thing that got me was visualizing his pocket protector and him inserting something into it.. looking for the "I Miss Lyle" smiley face.. didn't spot it..
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Question for Mr. Slack

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    John, this photo was posted on the Society of Air Racing Historians facebook member page.. There are subsequent enlargements that do not look as much so, but on initial glance, sure looks like Lyle putting something in his pocket protector... Did he ever drive one of these??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21503[/ATTACH]

Here is a LINK to the FB thread with enlargements provided by photographer.. assuming no problem with copyright by posting image..

Looking at the enlargements, does not look like Lyle.. thing that got me was visualizing his pocket protector and him inserting something into it.. looking for the "I Miss Lyle" smiley face.. didn't spot it..
    I'll answer Thursday, I'll have a better story then.
    John Slack

Comment

Working...
    X