Sport Class FAST Training and PRS 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Class FAST Training and PRS 2015

Here is a little video I edited from all the flying we did during our annual FAST Formation training and Pylon Racing Seminar. Enjoy!

Unleashed Air Racing

Re: Sport Class FAST Training and PRS 2015

Originally posted by Dudewanarace View Post
    Here is a little video I edited from all the flying we did during our annual FAST Formation training and Pylon Racing Seminar. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/MbVb6RFadBE
    Nice! Really looks like a boat load of fun, especially when you're wings level LOW and FAST!

Keep it coming Tom!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Tom - very nicely done video, thank you. I'll watch that one again.

A quick question - who was flying Sport #5 (the late Lee Behel's "Breathless")? Will it be rounding the pylons again?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyKidChris View Post
        Tom - very nicely done video, thank you. I'll watch that one again.

A quick question - who was flying Sport #5 (the late Lee Behel's "Breathless")? Will it be rounding the pylons again?
        Actually his son, Jay Behel, was flying Breathless during our FAST training. He didn't enter PRS this year but I expect he will soon. So glad to see Jay and Breathless flying. It makes everyone feel better.
        Unleashed Air Racing

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
          Nice! Really looks like a boat load of fun, especially when you're wings level LOW and FAST!

Keep it coming Tom!
          I'll second that, looks like so much fun!!

Great editing, I really enjoyed that.

Comment

Actually his son, Jay Behel, was flying Breathless during our FAST training. He didn't enter PRS this year but I expect he will soon. So glad to see Jay and Breathless flying. It makes everyone feel better.
            Wow. That's pretty awesome. Awesome vid too. Thanks for posting it. It definitely makes me feel better.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Awesome video! Looks like sport class is going to be epic this year.
              Random Air Blog

Comment

Tom, thanks for the reply. Yes, I'd say it's pleasing that Lee's son Jay was at the helm of Breathless. I'm very glad the family was able to keep her.

Comment

Working...
                X