Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part one of the Warbirds from the Planes of Fame 2015 show, enjoy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part one of the Warbirds from the Planes of Fame 2015 show, enjoy!!

Jason
    Jason Schillereff

Re: Part one of the Warbirds from the Planes of Fame 2015 show, enjoy!!

Holy guacamole Jason S. !

You have always produced great stuff but with this submission, I feel you have graduated to a much higher level of quality! I'm seeing your same expert composition, unless my computer suddenly started working correctly, the images are so absolutely clear.. You get a new camera?

When I die, I want to come back as Steve Hinton

Look up cool, you get a picture of ALL the Hinton's!

Thanks for sharing Jason!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Awesome footage Jason! See you at next year's show

Cindy

Comment

Almost like being there!
        Nice job, Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
          Holy guacamole Jason S. !

You have always produced great stuff but with this submission, I feel you have graduated to a much higher level of quality! I'm seeing your same expert composition, unless my computer suddenly started working correctly, the images are so absolutely clear.. You get a new camera?

When I die, I want to come back as Steve Hinton

Look up cool, you get a picture of ALL the Hinton's!

Thanks for sharing Jason!
          Thanks Wayne!! Actually I'm still using the same camera, I just changed the scene file I had been using. My previous stuff just didn't seem to pop as much as I wanted it to so last year just before Reno I made some changes and it's working better than I thought!!
          Jason
          Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by wardog View Post
            Awesome footage Jason! See you at next year's show

Cindy
            Thanks Cindy!! I can't wait for next years show, you guys always put on a great event!
            Jason
            Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by ShermB View Post
              Almost like being there!
              Nice job, Jason.
              Thank you Betty!!
              Jason
              Jason Schillereff

Comment

Where's the "Like" button?!! Awesome job Jason!!

Race 29
                Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Thanks Jason. Great Links Also.
                  Lockheed Bob

Comment

Simply awesome video!
                    The mustangs are sooo nice.
                    Thank you Mr. Jason S.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S. View Post

Jason
                      Hey Jason, thanks so much for sharing your hard work. It is awesome!! Will you be filming from the top of the purple trailer in Sept?

Dave

Comment

Thanks a ton everyone, definitely helps motivate me to get more stuff done!!

Hey Dave, I should be back on the trailer again, September needs to hurry up and get here!!

Jason
                        Jason Schillereff

Comment

EXCELLENT! I can't wait for Part 2!
                          I have GOT to make that show next year! A 3-point landing in a P-38?!?!? Seriously?!
                          What is the plane with the main gear that retracts straight back and has the canopy that extends almost all the way to the vertical stab? I don't think I have ever seen one of those?! Maybe I have, as I was at Chino museum several years back.

Comment

Originally posted by WARPT View Post
                            EXCELLENT! I can't wait for Part 2!
                            I have GOT to make that show next year! A 3-point landing in a P-38?!?!? Seriously?!
                            What is the plane with the main gear that retracts straight back and has the canopy that extends almost all the way to the vertical stab? I don't think I have ever seen one of those?! Maybe I have, as I was at Chino museum several years back.
                            Looks like the Seversky P-35. I assembled a 1/48 model kit, the one that raced in the Bendix Trophy. Very nice kit. Also Jacky Cochran raced it.
                            I`m the less appointed to write about it.

Comment

Originally posted by taglialavore View Post
                              Looks like the Seversky P-35. I assembled a 1/48 model kit, the one that raced in the Bendix Trophy. Very nice kit. Also Jacky Cochran raced it.
                              I`m the less appointed to write about it.
                              You're on the right track, it's actually a Seversky AT-12, the two trainer version of the P-35.
                              Jason
                              Jason Schillereff

Comment

Working...
                              X