AAFO nametags Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAFO nametags Update

I finally managed to connect with ShermB at PRS and got the rest of the tags which were not picked up at RENO 14.

"Moving Target Photos"
    "Fawkes"
    "AirRace7"
    "Flyingjibus"
    "Kensantafe"
    "Wolfee"

If any of you guys are going to be out at Stead over the next two days, I can get them to you. Otherwise, I'll just put them in an envelope and mail them to you's.... They turned out REALLY REALLY NICE!

Special thanks to Critter who donated his fine work! They were a real bargain at $5. a pop! I really don't know who has paid and who has not.. I'll just send them to you if you send me mailing address.

We need a 2015 project... T-Shirts?? Noooooooooooo! TOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to get them made and get a decent price on limited runs... what was I thinking!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: AAFO nametags Update

ALSO, Special thanks to ShermB for schlepping the tags all over the US and for handling them at RENO last year! Super lady that BettyBoop!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Was trying to design a 2015 shirt anyhow Wayne..
      Maybe it could also sport 'AAFO.com' ?

Usually I try to keep them pretty much at-cost, comes to around $25 per shirt, considering the size(s)..

Any interest?

- J

Comment

Last year was a Sh*t Show for me. Sorry I didnt pick it up. YUou want me to PM you my address?

Comment

Working...
        X