Will Dago Rise Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Will Dago Rise Again?

No sore loser thing as Stevo had problems with the Voodoo engine all week & he took the plane to the limits with what he had. That engine could have gone at any time during the Gold. I am a Strega fan & I give Stevo credit as he will be great no matter what he flys.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by John H View Post
      Ok here's a little Warbird 101 business education for you. The airplane is registered under an LLC in Alaska, but that has nothing to do with where the airplane is in Fresno and has been for 6 years or so. Many airplanes are under corporate LLCs and are often times listed as being in Delaware- but they are nowhere near that state. There's a whole bunch of complicated business and tax reasons this is done. Hope this helps clear up the confusion - Thanks!
      BTW the registration has been moved to CA. I sure wish Dago would fly again, even as a stocker.

Random Air Blog

Comment

What a great photograph! Curtis Fowles is one of the great, though relatively unrecognised, aviation photographers...
        Neal

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
          What a great photograph! Curtis Fowles is one of the great, though relatively unrecognised, aviation photographers...
          Neal
          I will second that!

Comment

dago in stock form?,no,no,no,only as racer!

Comment

A very nice crew video from the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDMnN5xcjUI

Comment

Dago Red was such a photogenic object. Even the name is legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
                  Even the name is legendary.
                  The guy who filed the lawsuit against the then-owners several years ago saying the name was racist didn't think it was legendary. Fortunately, that frivolous suit went away relatively quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
                    The guy who filed the lawsuit against the then-owners several years ago saying the name was racist didn't think it was legendary. Fortunately, that frivolous suit went away relatively quickly.
                    Aw yes PC and greed.. Glad the suit went away.

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Comment

that bleeding heart jackass has no chance.there have been groups in the washington area trying to get the redskins name changed and they all failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang1957 View Post
                        that bleeding heart jackass has no chance.there have been groups in the washington area trying to get the redskins name changed and they all failed.
                        Couple weeks backs back I had some warranty work done on couple windows, and window installers were hispanic. Good guys, and we started taking about all the statue issues. One thing led to another, and he mentions the crap with the Redskins and he goes, thats like us, we are brown & Cleveland Browns.

We all got good laugh.
                        Last edited by Desertdawg; 09-24-2017, 07:04 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I saw one picture of Dago taken, I think, around 5yr ago and it was all sanded or in primer with parts missing. Hopefully she comes back as a Superstang.
                          Zac in NZ

Comment

Working...
                          X