UPDATED: Tiger Speaks! NAG Banquet article by Frank Ronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATED: Tiger Speaks! NAG Banquet article by Frank Ronco

When I read the latest "NAG RAG" (National Air Racing Group) newsletter a week or so ago, I could not put it down until I was finished reading Frank Ronco's report on the happenings at the annual NAG banquet...

Very graciously, Frank and NAG have granted us permission to reprint the article on aafo.. Rather than put it on the message board where it will get buried, I have put it up on the site proper.. complete with link on front page of aafo.com where anyone who hits that part of the site will see it and, hopefully, read it..

If you're already a NAG member, you've probably read this.. if you have not yet joined, there's a link at the bottom of the article so you can contact NAG to join.. you owe it to yourself to both read this, and join, if you are not already a member!

READ ARTICLE HERE
    ENJOY!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Tiger Speaks! NAG Banquet article by Frank Ronco reprinted from NAG Newsletter

Wayne, thank you very much for linking this very interesting article - most of my questions are answered!

Only this one I have:
    Does Strega likewise have the zero degree thrust line as Voodoo crew made it last year?

Comment

Re: Tiger Speaks! NAG Banquet article by Frank Ronco reprinted from NAG Newsletter

Originally posted by Gibbs View Post
      Wayne, thank you very much for linking this very interesting article - most of my questions are answered!

Only this one I have:
      Does Strega likewise have the zero degree thrust line as Voodoo crew made it last year?
      No, Strega does not have the thrust line change like Voodoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
        No, Strega does not have the thrust line change like Voodoo.
        Ahhh, yep - thanks Race5
        I'm unfortunately never able to ask Tiger or somebody of the crew , so any idea why not?
        Last edited by Gibbs; 06-06-2015, 06:23 AM.

Comment

I did very much enjoy, Thanks for the great effort to post it. A big

Comment

Did the pics get put up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro View Post
              Did the pics get put up ?
              Hey Shawn, I've been off line for the last few days, involved with a large project at a local time share resort here.. straight up truth is, the job kicked my ass!

When I first got the images, I did not see a clear message for permission so I waited for confirmation, unfortunately, that wound up in my "media blackout" while suffering the two 18 plus hour days in a row followed up by a third...

Guess what I turn next month???

"When I get older losing my hair
              Many years from now
              Will you still be sending me a valentine
              Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
              If I'd been out till quarter to three
              Would you lock the door?
              Will you still need me, will you still feed me
              When I'm sixty-four?"

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Do my best to get them uploaded to the article tonight, otherwise, tomorrow.

Trying to get my plans for PRS firmed up.. Trying to talk Big Al (trailer roommate) to fly us down in the Bonanza that was in the Heritage Cup last year... no luck so far..

Will drive otherwise
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey Shawn, health issues kept me from doing this, I'm still on it!

W
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: UPDATED: Tiger Speaks! NAG Banquet article by Frank Ronco

Got er done!
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                    X