F1 race in Tunisia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 race in Tunisia

Some are already there and some of us leave on sun, full if1 race season this year Africa , Spain then finish up in reno, we have racers from all over the world racing this year USA,Canada ,Switzerland ,France ,Spain ,uk , Scotland, myself and 6 other teams will be representing the USA . Follow on www.airrace1.com

Re: F1 race in Tunisia

I'll be cheering for you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
      Some are already there and some of us leave on sun, full if1 race season this year Africa , Spain then finish up in reno, we have racers from all over the world racing this year USA,Canada ,Switzerland ,France ,Spain ,uk , Scotland, myself and 6 other teams will be representing the USA . Follow on www.airrace1.com
      Pretty amazing that this is really happening! Looking forward to UPDATES!

PS.. if I were 10 years younger and had the budget.. oh hell, if I had the budget! I'd be there with you guys for sure!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

We need to get the liveairshowtv guys on this one

Comment

Is there a chance that it would be broadcast, if so where?

Comment

Originally posted by fastpace View Post
            Is there a chance that it would be broadcast, if so where?
            Their website has a link to their Youtube page which has videos on it. Not sure of the time lag between race and posting videos. Many of the racers have their own Facebook pages and have begun posting all sorts of stuff on them as they started to travel to Tunisia. Most of the planes are at the airport and being assembled.

Comment

Just love this image of one of the buses in Tunisia....Quadnickel blasting around the back of it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Quadnickel Bus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	227922

Comment

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
                Just love this image of one of the buses in Tunisia....Quadnickel blasting around the back of it...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21434[/ATTACH]
                Are we paying attention City of Reno and RARA?!

Comment

Latest I have heard is that most (if not all) teams are qualified. There was some excitement as Trevor Jarvis of Great Britain seized an engine and made a great dead stick landing to get back on the ground safely. Word is their team is burning the midnight oil to swap another engine into the plane.....

Comment

Working...
                  X