MLUVARA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLUVARA

Would like to Give MLUVARA a high five for his leadership and retirement from the president seat for the Tomcats RC club. He has been at that position for a long time along with his other job's and handel it all very well. :thumbs up: For the man.

FASTPACE

Re: MLUVARA

As an 8 term President and 12 term member of the BOD of a large R/C club over 35 years, I also applaud the effort of all those who step-up and lead. We all know that 10% of the members do 90% of the work. Cheers MLUVRA!
    '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

Re: MLUVARA

Thank you. Didn't expect to see that here! It was privilege and an honor to be given the responsibility to lead the SCCMAS organization. It is a unique facility and I appreciate all the support over the years. I wouldn't be where I am today in aviation without my R/C experience and the people I met at SCCMAS. I hope that we in society continue to remember that there are many youth looking for opportunities to grow. Model aviation is one of those areas that provides a spot for imagination and dreams to take flight (literally).

Michael

Comment

Working...
      X