Pylon 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pylon 1

Wayne I Pm you for some help when you find time PLEASE help this not to savy guy trying to blindly find my way around the forum That was nice of Mark to mention what he did.

Comment

At the bottom of this page you will click on the All Aviation Flightline Online heading to get the main page.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

I think I got it done guys, what a wonderful bunch of guys, now if I could get Mr. Wayne to help me put a picture with my name I would be in good shape. Mark I got it done, I hope, first time I have used PP. I know I am behine the curve but what can I say, [OLD] a few mistakes some times gets me there.

Comment

Originally posted by fastpace View Post
          now if I could get Mr. Wayne to help me put a picture with my name I would be in good shape. Mark I got it done, I hope, first time I have used PP. I know I am behine the curve but what can I say, [OLD] a few mistakes some times gets me there.
          You're doing awesome my friend. Keep it up and before long you'll be more knowledgeable on the interweb the myself (hell, I don't even know how to do facebook - and honestly, it's one part of the internet I'll never visit - way too much of a blood sucking time eater). Anyway, back to your question:

The little picture you seem to refer to (help me put a picture with my name) must be (what we refer to as) an avatar. After you log onto the forums, at the upper right top of the page you will see a few links after you see "Welcome, fastpace" - left click on the link "Settings", and then on the left side of the page, under "My Settings" you'll see a link "Edit Avatar".... left click on that link and then follow the directions on that page. And don't forget the note...., Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 20.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Hope that helps
          Mark K....

Comment

Wayne I Pm you for some help when you find time PLEASE help this not to savy guy trying to blindly find my way around the forum That was nice of Mark to mention what he did.
            Hey Fast.. I managed to tear the ligament/muscle.. whatever where the bicep connects on both ends, the channel in the shoulder, and where it attaches lower on the bone, I guess. Happened last week, didn't realize I'd done it until I woke up and couldn't move my arm/shoulder without excruciating pain.. wuz Sunday, week ago yesterday..

Anyway. Have spent VERY little time at the computer due to extreme discomfort, today first computer check in in I think three days.

Playing catch up...

PS.. friends don't let friends put Ketchup on a hot dog!

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I think I got it done guys, what a wonderful bunch of guys, now if I could get Mr. Wayne to help me put a picture with my name I would be in good shape. Mark I got it done, I hope, first time I have used PP. I know I am behine the curve but what can I say, [OLD] a few mistakes some times gets me there.
              Hey Fast, sent you a confusing email in response to a pay pal confirmation, since I had not yet figured out who the donation came from at the time.. Thank you very much..

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I guess you got it figured out Wayne, My daughter is plane nuts like me can she join our forum.?

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post

PS.. friends don't let friends put Ketchup on a hot dog!

My thoughts exactly (smile).

Comment

Ya gotta stop trying to swing from the bedroom light fixture Wayne...
                    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Wayne I did that to my arm once trying to get a non-twist beer bottle cap off by twisting it.
                      Lockheed Bob

Comment

[I]Ok guys the joke went over my head, would some one help me out and explain what I am missing? maybe the pusher could help me out.

Comment

Working...
                        X