In Tornado Zone! Prayers for Pylon 1 Mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Tornado Zone! Prayers for Pylon 1 Mark

Markers is in pretty much a direct line between El Reno and Moore, lots of really bad stuff hitting just to the east of him right now, stuff been driving through there all day, hope he and Kim and the kitties are all OK!!!

Check in ASAP buddy!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: In Tornado Zone! Prayers for Pylon 1 Mark

All the bad stuff passed just south of here by a few miles.... it's all good in OKC for me
    Just sittin' here at the house kickin' back with what came in the mail last week - "Happiness in a box".
    Long, long, long story short - my scanner took a dump on me last year.... even the scans on the site now have to be redone (focus mirror on the scanner left the bottom 1/3 of my scans out-of-focus). But it's all good now - finally got a new one. Going through all my old Critical Mass photos - happy with the way things are turning out. Not quite as good as my old Nikon, but results are more then adequate and will work nicely for the site. So anyway, having fun again
    Mark K....

Comment

Thanks again Mr Wayners for the thoughts.... and the emails throughout the event(s).

Wayne new of this, but the rest of you didn't. So, a little background - a little over 1 month ago we DID get hit by hail.... a tornado landed about 2 miles downwind of us (actually flew right over the house, just didn't touch down) and really hammered us with some huge hail stones!!!! Judging from the shatter-pattern impact cracks on the windshield, we were hit by hail the size of softballs!

Big stuff - lots of damage. Just abut everyone in the neighborhood had a new roof put on within the last month and a half. We just got a new roof on the house ($14k) and the truck back from the hail damage repair place($4k) so the last thing we needed was more storm damage and another set of claims for the insurance company.

Anyway, Wayne is naturally a little gun-shy for us down here in tornado alley...
      but it's all good buddy, the fraidy-hole is right across the street
      Mark K....

Comment

Glad all of you are OK.Hail can almost do as much damage as the winds. Take care.
        Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
          Glad all of you are OK.Hail can almost do as much damage as the winds. Take care.
          Thanks... today's supposed to be another bad day for severe weather. Gonna be exciting if nothing else, so we'll be keeping an eye out for them naders. Good thing about all this is that since the yard is sopping wet, ain't no way I'm gonna have to do any outside work this weekend. Looks like I'll be glued to the scanner all weekend - not a bad way to pass the time
          Mark K....

Comment

Working...
          X