Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojave Fly-In And Records

Just a public prayer for the events of the weekend in Mojave;

"Lord, we thank-you for the gift of flight. For the vast sky, and the inspiration to pursue dreams. We lift up our friends in Mojave this week, for their safety, as they strive to reach new heights. May they find the thrill, and joy they seek, while enveloped in your Grace and protection." - Amen

- Joseph

Re: Mojave Fly-In And Records

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post

"Lord, we thank-you for the gift of flight. For the vast sky, and the inspiration to pursue dreams. We lift up our friends in Mojave this week, for their safety, as they strive to reach new heights. May they find the thrill, and joy they seek, while enveloped in your Grace and protection." - Amen

- Joseph
    Joseph, thank you for that! I would be there this weekend but forgot that I had a long planned trip to Victoria BC (staying in the harbor) we get to watch the seaplane fleet fly in and out every few minutes.. just an awesome place and I'm glad to be here.. just wish it would have been a week earlier or later!

Next year, we bring a 17' boat up with us and moor up the street on the bay... get some REALLY good stuff then!

Thanks again for that prayer, it is very well thought out and stated!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post

- Joseph
        Joseph,

Thank you for posting this, I am humbled and flattered that you are thinking about the things that are going on here this week.

It has been a great week, thank you again for taking the time to write this.

Send me your address we will send you some swag.

Thanks again,
        Elliot

Comment

Working...
        X