What Songs Would You Put in A Flying Playlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Songs Would You Put in A Flying Playlist

Karen Morss added an obscure theme song from a tv show to some footage of Tempus Fugit II (bearcat) lapping reno that fits perfectly.

Get in the cockpit for an upclose view of Tempus Fugit II with Dave Morss at the controls. The beautiful Bear Cat belongs to Provenance Fighter Sales. Specia...

Some of the reimagined battlestar galactica music is pretty interesting when added to the right video.

De Amerikaanse Saturn V raket werd ontworpen door Wernher von Braun en bracht eind de jaren '60 de eerste mensen naar de maan. Deze krachtige draagraket was ...

These two are the best fit's I have pretty much ever seen......and great songs themselves though both are a bit heavy on the bass (probably mixed to the video on non-bassy computer speakers causing them to turn the bass up in the mix)

I don't like when people add music and these two are the only exceptions.

I listen/watch both at least once a week.

When flying PIC, I don't listen to any music and when traveling on airliners, I read.............. and I crank hard rockers when I drive.........but for some reason, I turn them off when I do my stupidest 170+ mph runs on an empty turnpike. (have to listen for the onset of detonation)

Below is my favorite 30 minute EP which goes from emotional to super funky riffing...........possibly the best and widest variety of guitar goodness released in a single package in the last two decades. (honorable mention to Jeff Beck's "suspension")

It's also the 64th "album" released by this artist for the year 2014 alone.

Free download Christmas Day Only!Buckethead - Pike 99 - Polar Trench (Full Album)1. The Light in the Fog - 0:002. Polar Trench - 9:563. Herio - 18:554. Glyph...
    Last edited by IcePaq; 04-23-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Speaking of Bearcats

Take a ride with long time Warbird pilot Ray Dieckman as he flies Tom Wood's Bearcat around the patch at Indianapolis Metro.
      Random Air Blog

Comment

IcePac- I like that Buckethead link. He's a trippy dude. I happened to be touring http://villagestudios.com when the last Guns N Roses album was being recorded. Buckethead had them build him a chicken coop for him for his personal space, complete with leather couches, big flat screen tv and a life size cardboard cut out from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Trippy.

...and now for something completely different.

I'd start my playlist with some the The.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=quQArlckTS4
        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Originally posted by aerojock View Post
          It's not a very fast piece but the background music to the first half of this interview is one of the prettiest pieces of music I think I have ever heard. I love the skillful editing too.

Blue Skies James Horner.

Comment

I'm really starting to like this album-

El Ten Eleven

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYukaAwf0z4
            You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Music: The High and the MightyPerforming Artist: Victor YoungComposer: Dmitri Tiomkin"The High and the Mighty" is a song by Ned Washington and Dimitri Tiomki...

None better
              Last edited by supercub; 01-03-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I have always thought a collage of Reno set to "Porcha" (sp) by The Rippingtons off their "Sahara" album would rock. Yu tube it & see !

Comment

Aces High by Iron Maiden
                  Man, I love this place. Now I want to read about ausopen. It goes without saying.

Comment

Working...
                  X