Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a second.... Did Thom buy September Fate???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a second.... Did Thom buy September Fate???

3M1C1R....

September Fate...

Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Wait a second.... Did Thom buy September Fate???

Was just wondering about that! Thom, are you coming to Idaho?

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about.
      Last edited by Thom Richard; 03-13-2015, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thom Richard View Post
        I don't know what you're talking abut.
        Well I don't know about you guys, but "I" for one, believe him..........

Comment

Why have one radical, sexy racing airplane when you can have two for just a little more cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Thom Richard View Post
            I don't know what you're talking abut.
            Can't find spell check either

They are talking about the F1 race that you so obviously entered with said aircraft in North Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
              Can't find spell check either

They are talking about the F1 race that you so obviously entered with said aircraft in North Africa.
              Dangy.. it's in there somewhere.. I sometimes wind up in, I guess, "simpleton" mode and there's a link something like "go to advanced" mode.. Then there's a chitload of buttons above my message box that allow modifications of what you're typing.. in my screen, it's upper right top of that group, a checkmark with an abc above it icon..

I do have some native windows spellchecker installed.. oh yea.. iSpell... that could be the gig, that software and the board software might have to play nice.. despite some people's opinions.. I'm NOT an expert at this stuff..

Hey, that aside.. Thanks to Thom Richard, WBK and the rest for helping us keep the sport alive in the off season with this kind of post/banter!!!!!!!!

Super big
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                Dangy.. it's in there somewhere.. I sometimes wind up in, I guess, "simpleton" mode and there's a link something like "go to advanced" mode.. Then there's a chitload of buttons above my message box that allow modifications of what you're typing.. in my screen, it's upper right top of that group, a checkmark with an abc above it icon..

I do have some native windows spellchecker installed.. oh yea.. iSpell... that could be the gig, that software and the board software might have to play nice.. despite some people's opinions.. I'm NOT an expert at this stuff..

Hey, that aside.. Thanks to Thom Richard, WBK and the rest for helping us keep the sport alive in the off season with this kind of post/banter!!!!!!!!

Super big
                You have no idea how many times in four years Thom has busted my balls over grammer and spelling. After a while I think he just faced the fact that my talents as well as others on the crew don't lie in our mastering of the English language.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
                  You have no idea how many times in four years Thom has busted my balls over grammer and spelling. After a while I think he just faced the fact that my talents as well as others on the crew don't lie in our mastering of the English language.
                  LOL WBK... don't feel bad.. I'm self taught grammar and got a LOT of flak over it its it's its' or whatever... LOL..

I'm now properly edumcated!
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                    LOL WBK... don't feel bad.. I'm self taught grammar and got a LOT of flak over it its it's its' or whatever... LOL..

I'm now properly edumcated!
                    Edumcation is important, but racing is importanter!

Comment

Working...
                    X