X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grim Reaper

Always a nice sight on the ramp/pits.

Re: Grim Reaper

My deceased husband lt Carly P (Sandy) Bonotto flew the P51 Mustang in WWII. I have a picture of him in front of his plane.
    I also have an article from the Maxwell Field Post. The name of his ship was "The Grim Reaper" He was awarded a Purple Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross. I have the clippings and would share them with anyone who needs proof he flew "The
    Grim Reaper"
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kbonotto View Post
      My deceased husband lt Carly P (Sandy) Bonotto flew the P51 Mustang in WWII. I have a picture of him in front of his plane.
      I also have an article from the Maxwell Field Post. The name of his ship was "The Grim Reaper" He was awarded a Purple Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross. I have the clippings and would share them with anyone who needs proof he flew "The
      Grim Reaper"
      Welcome to the Hangar Kbonotto! I think I speak for everyone here when I say how grateful I am for your husband's service to this country! We owe your generation a HUGE debt of gratitude and I salute you and your late husband!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        Welcome to the Hangar Kbonotto! I think I speak for everyone here when I say how grateful I am for your husband's service to this country! We owe your generation a HUGE debt of gratitude and I salute you and your late husband!

I second this !!

Comment

Thanks for the article & joining our group. "Blue Skies" forever to your late husband. He was one of the reasons we have the "4th of July".
          Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post

Amen!

Comment

Working...
            X