Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A10 Warthog Racer

Originally posted by deepsky View Post
    Then what's the deal with the starfighters? How did they their F-104's?
    The original two they had were Canadian built birds that came out of Norway. When they got the government contracts, they were able to get four more from the Italian Air Force.

Comment

This thread reminds me of the Sukhoi SU-27's that were for sale awhile back. What a ride that would be!! Here's video of the first flight of N131SU. I think this was the first one of the two to fly.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It looks like the registration is out of date now though.

Race 29
      Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
        This thread reminds me of the Sukhoi SU-27's that were for sale awhile back. What a ride that would be!! Here's video of the first flight of N131SU. I think this was the first one of the two to fly.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It looks like the registration is out of date now though.

Race 29
        I would like to know what actually happened with that whole deal. I have heard some wild stories but have no way of know what the truth really is. No matter what happened, it's safe to assume they are not, and will not be, in civilian hands any longer.

Comment

Why not modify a barn door for racing? It would be more aerodynamically clean, lighter, and faster than a Hog.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Haskin View Post
            Why not modify a barn door for racing? It would be more aerodynamically clean, lighter, and faster than a Hog.
            LOL.. more so than a tennis court? Sorry Randy, you just opened the door soooo wide!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

A-10 Racing would be stupid boring.

Everyone would be terrified of passing and BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!

Comment

The A-10 would be better suited for the Red Bull pylons
                Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
                X