Voodoo in the Witch's Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo in the Witch's Lair

Saw this on Facebook, wondering is Voodoo in town for the Apple Valley airshow?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Re: Voodoo in the Witch's Lair

It would be neat if a magazine would do a feature on these two together with some air to air photography
    Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
      It would be neat if a magazine would do a feature on these two together with some air to air photography
      This "E-Magazine" could probably convince one of the photographers down there to do a shoot, we'd have to finance the expenses..

Thanks to the generous contributions over the past few months, we've ensured that we're going to keep the server alive for the next 18 months, but, unfortunately, board traffic and ad revenue were way down during race week, probably due to the ability of fans to watch the show live on LiveAirShowTV NOT A BAD THING!

This puts us in a position to where we can't offer to front the bux to make a photo shoot like this happen.. I know at least three really good photographers who would do the shoot... hell, I could even hitch a ride down and do it.. but fuel for the photo planes and, likely for subject planes would preclude, at least this "magazine" from getting this one done but dammy, somebody could really do this proud, use footage from the race on Saturday... really beat the bushes for new fans!

Oh Crap, I'm getting excited, now I gotta look into seeing if there's a way we can get this done.....
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
        Keep "watching".

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
          This "E-Magazine" could probably convince one of the photographers down there, to do a shoot, we'd have to finance the expenses..

Thanks to the generous contributions over the past few months, we've ensured that we're going to keep the server alive for the next 18 months, but, unfortunately, board traffic and ad revenue were way down during race week, probably due to the ability of fans to watch the show live on LiveAirShowTV NOT A BAD THING!

This puts us in a position to where we can't offer to front the bux to make a photo shoot like this happen.. I know at least three really good photographers who would do the shoot... hell, I could even hitch a ride down and do it.. but fuel for the photo planes and, likely for subject planes would preclude, at least this "magazine" from getting this one done but dammy, somebody could really do this proud, use footage from the race on Saturday... really beat the bushes for new fans!

Oh Crap, I'm getting excited, now I gotta look into seeing if there's a way we can get this done.....
          I would absolutely fly down there in a heartbeat and do the shoot.
          Problem is I don't have the right contacts there for a photo plane.

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
            I would absolutely fly down there in a heartbeat and do the shoot.
            Problem is I don't have the right contacts there for a photo plane.
            Heartbreaking for me in that I have "intimate" access to an S-35 Bonanza but we have not been able to figure out yet (have not gotten much time to actually research) how to legally fly with an escape window out..

Know it can be done safely, have done it, know of it being done elsewhere..

We could ....'maybe'.... get LASTV interested.. hell, I'm just taking a slurp off the saltlick here even thinking this publication would get to be involved, let alone, get my MORE THAN CAPIBLE ass up in a photo plane to do the sucker...

Funny, part of me is ready to be put to pasture, just sit back and watch... every once in a while, I get a burr in my saddle and something like this comes up and it starts the juices flowing.. I start thinking.. "could I pull this off?"

I start to doubt the chances than think to myself.. I'm only one of two guys who shot GG A2A...... Gotta roll the dice..

Fun just to think about it..
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Already been done......

Click image for larger version

Name:	dago-stiletto_bd01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	336.5 KB
ID:	227834

ed; not mine
              remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

I love that paint on Dago, and the polished leading edge on the wing is perfection!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by FuryFan View Post
                  I love that paint on Dago, and the polished leading edge on the wing is perfection!

Kevin
                  I agree x1000!!! Love both the schemes actually
                  Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                  X