Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiger, Bill Destefani interview compilation from 2014 races. Post them here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tiger, Bill Destefani interview compilation from 2014 races. Post them here.

I'm still looking for the interview, either video or text, where Tiger describes in detail the Saturday race. Is it available anywhere?
    Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 06-07-2015, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Re: Tiger, Bill Destefani interview compilation from 2014 races. Post them here.

Originally posted by jarrodeu View Post
      Tiger did a nice write-up in the Air Classics coverage.

Jarrod
      Do you have that article and is it ok to post it here?

Comment

Here is a video of Tiger flying Strega with a cockpit camera documenting the last 60 seconds of that race: https://www.facebook.com/tracy.hughe...type=2&theater

Comment

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
          Well, according to my calculations..... given camera angle, density altitude, wind speed and direction, as well as applying the standard acceleration quotient given all the G forces, drag, and slip-stream effect.... it's pretty darn apparent that it was TIGER who won
          Markers, don't know how I let this one slip by! What a corker! Dammy, you got the formula to be sure!

See ya in September!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X