Didn't know this was for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't know this was for sale!

P-51H Mustang Survivor: 44-64415, N49WB, Owner: World Jet Inc, Based: Fort Lauderdale FL - Status: Flying, Registry Past: N313H. World War II, North American P-51H-5NA Mustang survivor in civilian ownership

Would love to see that on the West Coast! They should put it on Platinum Fighters to get some more exposure, 3.6 million is a lot of money!!
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Didn't know this was for sale!

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    http://www.trade-a-plane.com/detail/...H/1778853.html
    P-51H Mustang Survivor: 44-64415, N49WB, Owner: World Jet Inc, Based: Fort Lauderdale FL - Status: Flying, Registry Past: N313H. World War II, North American P-51H-5NA Mustang survivor in civilian ownership

Would love to see that on the West Coast! They should put it on Platinum Fighters to get some more exposure, 3.6 million is a lot of money!!
    It IS on the West Coast. It's based in Colorado and flies in the New Mexico/Arizona area as well. My guess is Buc is just selling it for the Brothers, who at this point are probably in need of some more capital to fund their defense fund.

Comment

This is when it was pretty.

remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
        It IS on the West Coast. It's based in Colorado and flies in the New Mexico/Arizona area as well. My guess is Buc is just selling it for the Brothers, who at this point are probably in need of some more capital to fund their defense fund.
        I thought I saw Florida somewhere, haven't ever seen her, thought she was a Easterner
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
          I thought I saw Florida somewhere, haven't ever seen her, thought she was a Easterner
          Ron Bucarelli is the 'contact' for selling it, and the Whittingtons have World Jet at the same airport that Ron is based out of (Fort Lauderdale Executive). But Bill Whittington keeps the plane with him in Colorado.

Comment

...Brothers, who at this point are probably in need of some more capital to fund their defense fund.
            Sadly, that was my first thought, too.

Federal authorities are investigating the family of the owners of the Springs Resort & Spa in Pagosa Springs for possibly laundering drug money through the famous hot springs. No one ha...

Comment

Where exactly was the off field landing? The pics look like it was out near the VOS. Does anyone recall?
              "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

Originally posted by FlyKidChris View Post
                Sadly, that was my first thought, too.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article...-Pagosa-resort
                There are a lot of allegations and accusations etc in that article. I wouldn't believe everything you read. Keep in mind, in this Country, you are Innocent until proven Guilty and the Burden of Proof is on the Prosecutor.

Juries give the illusion of fairness, but they are normal people, many of them either happy to be there because they are taking a break from the regular boring Post Office job, or others who don't want to be there because they are self employed and losing money. I think Juries want to push through the evidence, make a decision and go home. Many of them lack understanding of the English language, common sense and experience. I think Juries should be educated, experienced people, required to write why they are making their decisions and paid for their work, not somebody you drag in off the street and force them to be there.

Sounds like the Prosecutors, Court Staff and Defense Lawyers involved are the ones making the money.

The article starts off with
                "No one has been accused of a crime..."
                then the list goes on with allegations and accusations. Thank God for Defense Lawyers otherwise we'd all be in jail.
                Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-29-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
                  There are a lot of allegations and accusations etc in that article. I wouldn't believe everything you read...
                  I didn't say they had committed any crime. I was merely providing some background as to why they might need money for a legal defense.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
                    There are a lot of allegations and accusations etc in that article. I wouldn't believe everything you read. Keep in mind, in this Country, you are Innocent until proven Guilty and the Burden of Proof is on the Prosecutor.

Juries give the illusion of fairness, but they are normal people, many of them either happy to be there because they are taking a break from the regular boring Post Office job, or others who don't want to be there because they are self employed and losing money. I think Juries want to push through the evidence, make a decision and go home. Many of them lack understanding of the English language, common sense and experience. I think Juries should be educated, experienced people, required to write why they are making their decisions and paid for their work, not somebody you drag in off the street and force them to be there.

Sounds like the Prosecutors, Court Staff and Defense Lawyers involved are the ones making the money.

The article starts off with
                    "No one has been accused of a crime..."
                    then the list goes on with allegations and accusations. Thank God for Defense Lawyers otherwise we'd all be in jail.
                    Well, I'll say it. Knowing the parties as I do, and as I have for a long time, knowing the history, knowing the true colors...let's just say that this is just the tip of the iceberg, especially the stuff that happened down in Florida about this time a year ago. YOU may think that there is a lot of allegations and accusations in the article, but l tend to believe that in spite of it being the 'press', there's a lot of truth to those allegations and accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by boomtown View Post
                      Where exactly was the off field landing? The pics look like it was out near the VOS. Does anyone recall?
                      In 1978? He landed downwind about 2/3 of the way down runway 26 and went off the runway out into the puckerbushes just south of pylon 8.

Comment

Well, I'll say it. Knowing the parties as I do, and as I have for a long time, knowing the history, knowing the true colors...let's just say that this is just the tip of the iceberg, especially the stuff that happened down in Florida about this time a year ago. YOU may think that there is a lot of allegations and accusations in the article, but l tend to believe that in spite of it being the 'press', there's a lot of truth to those allegations and accusations.
                        Even in the world of BIG media, you will note, they are ever diligent to use the term "ALLEGED"....

Jusst sayin'
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                        X