Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport - Mis B Haven III

I may be wrong, but...

I was watching the news about the big storm in San Diego and I think I saw Charlie Greer's plane tossed onto a fence. Does anyone have info? I'm sure hoping I saw it wrong. I have an RV-6 in progress and I was really pulling for him during the races.

Russ

Re: Sport - Mis B Haven III

Originally posted by rnichols View Post
    I may be wrong, but...

I was watching the news about the big storm in San Diego and I think I saw Charlie Greer's plane tossed onto a fence. Does anyone have info? I'm sure hoping I saw it wrong. I have an RV-6 in progress and I was really pulling for him during the races.

Russ
    Russ,

Check out this thread:

All Air Racing All the time! Unregistered visitors: this forum is open for your reading enjoyment. We invite you to join so you can enjoy the full features of this system. Including file uploads, event calender, private messages and more. Due to an unmanageable amount of SPAM membership applications, the join process is a few step process. It all makes it secure!

Blue skies,
    Chris

Comment

Re: Sport - Mis B Haven III

At least it hit two Prii

An extreme storm surprised residents of San Diego on Tuesday and caused major damage at the Montgomery Field Airport (MYF). The city, which is generally blessed with sunny skies and moderate temperatures, was hit hard by a severe storm resulting from a monsoonal heat wave. Lightning, heavy rain, hail and winds that became so severe … Continued
      Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
      X