X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MESSAGE FROM THOM RICHARD

Originally posted by John View Post
    Thank you,
    That was really well said. Perhaps you and Tiger's miss fortune in 2014 will produce fortune for the future of the Unlimited class. Tiger's high line for saturdays gold race looked like the safe route for a faster racer(staying out of wake turbulence and keeping slower aircraft in sight and well clear until the pass), so I think he showed us a few things. Your lines for sundays gold race looked clean and safe also. It's nice to see some positive input about the FAA and RARA, as they have huge weight in attempting to keep all the Fans and spectators safe.

Go team PM!
    Couldn't agree more! I thought Tiger flew an exceptional race and provided the most exciting finish in years! His and his concern for the safety of slower traffic was paramount. And Thom and team PM..what an outfit!!. I was in the BEST place for the Silver win (in the pits). The screamin'/yellin'/high-fives/back-slaps from the WHOLE crowd was so exciting. Everybody was behind Thom and PM. It was intoxicating!! The whole team is pure class. Their day is coming!

Comment

Working...
    X