Strega's Next Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strega's Next Race

Does anybody know what Strega's position will be on Saturdays race?
    My heart starts beating again in September.

Re: Strega's Next Race

Originally posted by DWYER View Post
    Does anybody know what Strega's position will be on Saturdays race?
    Last place
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Not to be too clever here... "Last place" probably wasn't the best choice of words and shouldn't be construed as a foretelling. So I'd like to clarify:

At the beginning of Saturday's Gold race (2A?), Strega will start from the last slot

At the conclusion of Saturday's Gold race (2A?), Strega will finish 1 second ahead of Voodoo.

...or if you think purple is the new red, here's an alternate ending: 1 second behind Voodoo.

Either way, it will be fun to witness. Thanks Tiger for making this sport a better sport.
      Robert Stanley -Strega fan since '86

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyR View Post
        Not to be too clever here... "Last place" probably wasn't the best choice of words and shouldn't be construed as a foretelling. So I'd like to clarify:

At the beginning of Saturday's Gold race (2A?), Strega will start from the last slot

At the conclusion of Saturday's Gold race (2A?), Strega will finish 1 second ahead of Voodoo.

...or if you think purple is the new red, here's an alternate ending: 1 second behind Voodoo.

Either way, it will be fun to witness. Thanks Tiger for making this sport a better sport.
        I think he can foretell as well as we could what the Saturday result will be. I'm giving the finite details about what "position" Strega will be in come tomorrow's race. Maybe I'm wrong idk
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Ha ha.. All good answers.

Makes sense. Tiger flies tomorrow to get his pole for the Gold Race on Sunday. Got it!

Thanks.
          My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Working...
          X