Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PM and Strega showdown

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
    I read something interesting on the Strega FB page. I have no clue how valid it is but this is a cut and paste, I have no clue who this Carol Suzanne Butler person is...

"Carol Suzanne Butler: Chris, PM just had something big like a motor come in from Fl today. Hmmm, no sleep tonight!"

Since PMs censored areas have been uncovered, looking at my pics from last year of the same areas, I don't see a single difference between them. It looks like the same motor. Do we have a case of misdirection going on? Anyone see a Griffon sized crate being hauled through the pits at some point today or late yesterday? I know they got a carb flown out, but that isn't big enough to be mistaken as a motor. Strega got their motor, perhaps that is what was seen. Who knows.

I'd go investigate in person, but I won't be up there till tomorrow. I don't really wish to propagate a false rumor here. I also haven't seen any reference anywhere else of this package either.

Will
    I'll check to see if PM disappears sometime tonight
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Re: PM and Strega showdown

Thanks for updates. Fire on 395 north so taking a nice detour out to the 95 and there in a couple hours. I've changed my feelings from earlier in the week feel very excited now and can't wait for Sat and Sun. Go Tiger!

Comment

Working...
      X