Schedule final update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Schedule final update?

Yes, and that's what I looked at before posting and what I'm talking about. It doesn't tell us anything about Sat and Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by John H View Post
      Yes, and that's what I looked at before posting and what I'm talking about. It doesn't tell us anything about Sat and Sun.
      Not sure what you mean about Saturday and Sunday because it's on the second page... Maybe you want to know EXACTLY what the schedule is because that probably isn't confirmed yet.. But the schedule for sat and sun ARE there
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Not sure what exactly this guy is looking for but the Saturday and Sunday schedule are there and don't get much more detailed than what they have up....
        "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Whoops ok sorry .. Wasn't scrolling down . Ok done.

Comment

Does anyone knows if the heritage flight is the same as last year (CAF participation with Mustang, Spitfire, Zero and Tigercat)?

Florian

Comment

Originally posted by Florian View Post
              Does anyone knows if the heritage flight is the same as last year (CAF participation with Mustang, Spitfire, Zero and Tigercat)?

Florian
              That'll be the "welcoming ceremonies" flight like it was last year. Heritage is F-22 and P-51 if that's what you're saying.
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

This schedule isn't even close to the real schedule . Nag booth has the correct one and the lady there said there wasn't one yet for tomorrow online or printed. Makes no sense to me. Is this really this unorganized?

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                  That'll be the "welcoming ceremonies" flight like it was last year. Heritage is F-22 and P-51 if that's what you're saying.
                  That heritage flight with the F-22 and P-51 at Reno is one of my favorites.
                  Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X