Reno Race Reports - LiveAirShowTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Race Reports - LiveAirShowTV

Here's Tuesday Reno Race Report from LiveAirShowTV!

Remember, beginning Friday at 8:00am PDT, LIVE wire-to-wire coverage begins. Check airrace.org for the link when it is active. And yes, it's all FREE of charge!

Jeff Lee
    LiveAirShowTV

Re: Reno Race Reports - LiveAirShowTV

Hey Jeff and to all those contributing to this years LiveAirShowTV Reno Race Reports. . .

These high quality professional video updates are very much appreciated and I look forward to them daily!

I can't thank you enough!!!

Don

Comment

Thanks Don...and all of you watching! We know many of you can't be here, so we're working to get you the news as fast, and complete as we can.

Here's Wednesday's report!

Jeff

Comment

I am still seeing only Thursday coverage on the website though Fridays coverage was also labeled as Thursday coverage, very confusing. Can we possible see Friday coverage again? And get the titles right!

Comment

Bravo...I say Bravo, Standing Ovation for Liveairshowtv's awesome job producing an outstanding Reno Air Race live broadcast.
          Wow, high quality cuts and fill material that worked seamlessly to my big screen in my front room.

I have attended all week long for the last 33 years, and this year only going for Sunday, but I gotta say I didn't miss a thing, and probably got more from your broadcast yesterday and today...

Wow, great job!

Comment

To Jeff Lee and all at LiveAirshowTV, my heartfelt thanks. This is the twenty-fifth straight year my wife and I have attended the NCAR. Arriving very early Friday, we settled in for a beeeeeeeeautiful day of racin', beer, corn dogs, the hunter-gatherer thing of pylon pins (huh! if they ever arrive) and patches, and so on, and so forth. But, Saturday was a disaster for us; I took ill about 4am and got a nice ride in the ambulance to St. Mary's. It appears I got myself totally dehydrated to the point my whole body almost shut down. Damn!...I only had 7 or 8 beers, not counting dinner, but, then, who's counting!!!!! Anyway, they released me around noon, but I was too pooped to get my arse over the field, so we packed up and headed home (about 2 hours out). Got home around 3pm, and all my buddies there at the field were sending me urgent IM's telling me to get online with LiveAirshowTV. We linked up just as they were starting introduce the pilots. Timing was perfect!!!!WHAT A TREAT!!!! GREAT RECEPTION AND THE COVERAGE WAS EXCELLENT!!!!! Well done, guys, you saved our race experience. Thank you....Thank you....Thank you!!!!!

All the best,
            Craig "Ramjets" Chester
            Last edited by Ramjets; 09-15-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Jeff Lee,

I just wanted to take a moment and share with you my admiration and gratitude for your team's work this past week. I hated not being in Northern Nevada last week and the only thing that made it bearable was your efforts. To put on a live broadcast is a challenge. To put one on for nine hours is insane. Add to that the complexity of this event, the fact that the event broadcasters are partners but certainly not fully embedded with your production crew (i.e. - looped in to talk about the exact planes you are showing at all times), and that you are basically breaking new ground by doing all of it live....well, it is simply off the charts!

I heard your request from those watching to share thoughts and ideas about how to make it even better. I most certainly will in the future but for right now, all I want you to hear is a resounding Bravo Zulu! Spectacular work!

Best,

James Grayson

Comment

Working...
              X