No announcement yet.

ID badges: Finding Wayne to get yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID badges: Finding Wayne to get yours!

Sorry Critter, I know you've been handling all of this so far. I've only just.... BARELY... gotten net access today but didn't have time this AM to post much.. actually, have not even been able to read all the messages!!

OK.. my new job with Live AirshowTV has me on a really tight schedule, we worked until 7:00 tonight.. I think the best way to get hold of me is to either call me, or text me, since I am doing some interviews, I have to have my phone turned off much of the day.. text would be best way.. Hate to put my phone number out in public view but what to heck.. 503-307-0164

Or, look for me at the LASTV "compound" between the reserved stands and the first set of temporary stands.. I have zero idea from moment to moment what I'll be doing or where I'll be.. I will also try to get Betty to let me leave them at the NAG shack.. we'll make it work somehow!!

Thanks again Critter!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: ID badges: Finding Wayne to get yours!

Can't wait to pick mine up!

Any estimate of when tonight's report will be up? Usually can't fall asleep until I watch it
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Wayne,

Mine will have to be mailed to me. No rush I can wait till you get settled in back home.
      I will pm you my addi soon.

Comment

Update:

Badges have arrived and are going to be at the NAG shack. Its located in the pits between the Honda generator display and unlimited race 12 trailer.

Get em while they are hot

$$
        Last edited by bikenutty; 09-10-2014, 12:13 PM. Reason: updated location!

Comment

Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
          X