PM Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Status

I have been looking for an update on Precious Metal after the mayday earlier today. Anyone know anything??

Re: PM Status

Originally posted by BJH View Post
    I have been looking for an update on Precious Metal after the mayday earlier today. Anyone know anything??
    According to their Facebook page they were on the ramp running the engine about 2 hours ago...Guess it was a short run up so I am sure they are still VERY busy.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
      According to their Facebook page they were on the ramp running the engine about 2 hours ago...Guess it was a short run up so I am sure they are still VERY busy.
      They were running it up earlier tonight, sounded pretty good but they took her back to the pits and were working on her when I went by about 7:30 or so... Waiting for Lockheed Bob to come in, he's going to stay in our trailer tonight, once I get him settled, I think I'll go do a midnight ramp patrol.

Strega in hangar getting race motor as of about 7:30 also.. Suspect an all nighter in store for those guys..

If I talk myself into a patrol, I'll try to post some more stuff... Go to http://liveairshowtv.com for nightly updates....
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

OK... having to sit outside the media center to get enough signal to keep a reliable connection.. HOPEFULLY, I can fix this problem tomorrow so I can get updates on here...

Did the midnight patrol, found PM on the ramp getting ready to run, sweet talked the security guy so we could get out close enough to get what I managed....

Ran her once, didn't like what they heard/saw... started her up again... EXCITING stack fire, got her running but sounded like S hit...

They are confident that they will have it resolved by tomorrow... Thom was less than forthcoming but one crew member told me that it was an ignition issue.

Sitting out here just now, I heard their little robo tug bringing her back in... I'd heard her running while unsuccessfully trying to reconnect to the net before finally coming out here closer to the router..

I'll try to break away tomorrow and put up more
        Attached Files
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thank you sir for the late night updates and photos for us still awake folks.
          "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Second photo is a winner. Check out the guy with the fire extinguisher and his hands in his pockets. Cold out there?

Comment

AIR FORCE GLOVES

hi hi

Comment

Anyone know if they plan to attempt a Q-Run today?
                "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
                -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Quals start in 5 min, she on the ramp??
                  Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Just got an update...PM will be ready tomorrow. So race from the bottom up. Ouch.
                    "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
                    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                      Quals start in 5 min, she on the ramp??
                      Quote from Facebook post: "We'll (PM) be racing tomorrow. May fly today."

Comment

Any further word today?

Will

Comment

New carb on the way from Florida. Fingers crossed.
                          You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
                          X