After Scolari's - what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After Scolari's - what to do

Thanks for that info. I buy lots of stuff from Grocery Outlet here in Spokane and I will be buying my camp food from them at Reno. And I will thank them each time I visit.

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
    Dean and Sara, the owners of Lemmon Valley Grocery Outlet are supporting Precious Metal and Knotty Girl this year. They have been fabulous to work with. Go support the local Grocery Outlet!!

Comment

It begs the question if Grocery Outlet can compete with Wal-Mart why couldn't Scolari's? I suspect wages had something to do with it. In this day and age business has to reinvent themselves to stay competitive. That's tough when people's lives and means of support are at stake.

Comment

Scolari's prices were in between Smith's (also out there) and Raley's as was their quality. It seems people just didn't need that middle-ground in the sucky economy. I know we shopped there less and less as Smith's quality improved and their prices dropped in response to WalMart.
        WalMart is on a par with Smith's but the quality of some stuff like produce sucks.
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

While scolaris isn't doing the sponsorship
          Joey scolari is sponsoring the air races
          5 bucks off tickets at other scolaris
          www.renosection3.com

Comment

Working...
          X