Sawbones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sawbones?

Had her first flight with Curt yesterday. The facebook page said something along the lines of testing out the top secret gold winning modifications. She has a new prop it's not that pretty shiny one anymore it's black like RB and 232. Wonder if she's sporting a race prepped engine this year

That would be very fun..
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Sawbones?

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    Had her first flight with Curt yesterday. The facebook page said something along the lines of testing out the top secret gold winning modifications. She has a new prop it's not that pretty shiny one anymore it's black like RB and 232. Wonder if she's sporting a race prepped engine this year

That would be very fun..
    I don't know what all was damaged during their boo-boo earlier this year, but the shiny prop may have been wrecked....could explain the prop.

I'm guessing trash talk
    "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Originally posted by Tigercat24 View Post
      I don't know what all was damaged during their boo-boo earlier this year, but the shiny prop may have been wrecked....could explain the prop.

I'm guessing trash talk
      乐鱼电竞官网【信誉|大平台】是集精品农林业旅游观光、绿色生态高科技现代生态农林业示范、艺术农林业展示于一体的生态农业发展有限公司,乐鱼电竞官网座落在良西镇那湾村委会的一条幽雅山谷里,山谷内水和土壤富含硒,植被保护完好,一条清澈的小溪贯穿整个山谷,景色无比优美。

In case you didn't see these already, any sign of "race preparation" or does it look normal. I don't have the eye for that lol
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
        She has a new prop it's not that pretty shiny one anymore it's black like RB and 232.
        Except that RB and 232 both use an Aeroproducts prop. The new one on Sawbones is a Ham Standard...

Comment

Working...
        X