Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must Read: Hangartalk ID "badges"... We Got Them, Do You Want Them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Must Read: Hangartalk ID "badges"... We Got Them, Do You Want Them?

Badges are going to production in a couple of hours. Last chance if you want one!
    Sky Critter

Comment

A big thanks to everyone interested in the AAFO name badge! Everyone who posted in this thread has a badge in production. The lot will ship to Wayne at Stead tomorrow via Priority Mail. Those of you that gave the option for color or didn't specify a color will be getting the brushed silver/black as that was by far the most requested.
      Thanks again!
      Mike

Wayne,
      Please PM me the shipping address
      Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by Airrace7 View Post
        Count me in

I am on the ramp now.
        The name should be : Bill Campbell
        AAFO Name: AirRace 7

Black with silver will work fine
        Thanks

Comment

Awesome! Thank you Critter!!

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Badges are a great idea, plus they'd make a good collectable item. I'd go for Gold/black.

Comment

I picked up my AAFO ID badge today! I want to thank Sky Critter and Wayners for this! If you see me, please say hi!!

Race 29
              Attached Files
              Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
                I picked up my AAFO ID badge today! I want to thank Sky Critter and Wayners for this! If you see me, please say hi!!

Race 29
                Beautiful!!!!! They look very clean, nice job Critter and Wayne, thanks guys
                Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Thank guys, glad you like them. I'll have orange for the Section 3 folks next year.

See the other thread about getting in touch with Wayne to pick up your badge if you haven't already.
                  Sky Critter

Comment

Wayne
                    Any badges left for purchase at races?
                    JoeV

Comment

Streamkeeper, the badges were customized with each person's name and AAFO handle

Was everyone that requested a badge able get it at the field?

I hope that those of you that did get your badge enjoyed it and wore it proudly at the races!

If there's interest again next year, we'll get started on it earlier and send them out prior to the races (and I'll have orange/black for Section 3).

Regards,
                      Mike
                      Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
                        Streamkeeper, the badges were customized with each person's name and AAFO handle

I hope that those of you that did get your badge enjoyed it and wore it proudly at the races!

If there's interest again next year, we'll get started on it earlier and send them out prior to the races (and I'll have orange/black for Section 3).

Regards,
                        Mike
                        Mike,

They were at the NAG shack. Picked mine up Sunday morning. They looked really nice. I'm in for Section 3 versions next year.

Thanks again for making this happen.

Comment

Thanks Mike

I saw the order thread too late and failed to order. I just will have to wait till next year

Joe
                          JoeV

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post

Regards,
                            Mike
                            Got mine Friday afternoon, thanks a lot, they're awesome!!!! Didn't see anybody else with one though, need some more people with them next year!
                            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Got mine.
                              Kind'a disappeared in the other pins and glitter on my hat.
                              But, people knew my name!!

Tim

Comment

in the chaos I as not able to pick mine up. What do I need to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X