Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must Read: Hangartalk ID "badges"... We Got Them, Do You Want Them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Must Read: Hangartalk ID "badges"... We Got Them, Do You Want Them?

$2.50 is a steal! Count me in for $5 to help support the site.

I'll go for whatever color-scheme is most popular.

GeoffS
    Moving Target Photos (if it'll fit, otherwise just my username)

Cheers,

Geoff S.

I won't be at Reno this year. My address is:

Geoff Sobering
    1850 Sheridan St
    Madison, WI 53704-3443
    Last edited by GeoffS; 09-02-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
      Wayne is working on a "purchase" link. I'll send the completed batch to him and he will take care of shipping or delivery. Unfortunately, I will not make it to Reno this year. First time missing in the last years.
      Hey Critter, first of all, BIG thanks! Then, I'd like to make sure that once we get the exact process going, that this thing happens in a way that does not cost you more effort or money than necessary!

That said, since it's pretty late in the game, and most of the folks who are wanting tags are going to be at the Reno National Championship Air races and Air Show (shameless plug for the races for the googlebots). How about, rather than me making up a payment button, can we make them up as "ordered" on the board, then have the site's "kitty" pay your costs up front.

I'll be on field sharing a trailer, we could have you ship them to me via a c/o addy at the field. All of this would be subject to a deadline for orders that you can work with in order to get them shipped to me by, say, Tuesday pre race week? Which, I'm pretty sure, would mean that we'd have to give Critter a week prior to that.. so we're pretty close to being at the end of the window for this year..
      Then..

At RENO, I can just connect with the twenty, or, whatever number of AAFO's who are getting their BADGES, at RENO! Dual Cool! I get to give over the name tags, and I get to meet some folks I've never met, re-meet a few whom I've met!

So, if Critter is OK with just watching the thread, making them, up,

We'll all have to exchange text messages & stuff and so on, meet up, wherever, and I get them to you.. I will be staying on field.. I will be subject to duty time working for Live AirShow TV (grin) but I'm sure we can get er done!

BY THE WAY... Special thanks to Sky Critter, who just happens to have a button making, T-Shirt Printing... Banner Making company..

Critter, PM me...
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks Wayne,
        That works for me. How about we take orders through Sunday 8/31 and ship via Priority Mail on Thursday 9/4? That should get the package there before Wednesday for sure.

Everyone wanting a name badge, please make sure the info you've posted in this thread is correct

If you have more than one post in this thread, I will use the most recent for your info. If you did not specify a color, I'll make it in what ever turns out to be the most requested. We'll only be using the magnetic backs.

Thanks again everyone and enjoy the 51st NCAR!
        Sky Critter

Comment

In

Brushed Silver and Black works, but if we could work some orange into it I wouldn't mind.

Hancock
          Flyingjibus

Will pick up on site
          Last edited by flyingjibus; 08-28-2014, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Wayne,

Unfortunately, I am not able to be there this year but plan to in the years to come. For those like me, should we just donate to the site and then PM you with our shipping info? Or should we just cancel for this year to keep workload on both you and Critter manageable and look to do it next year if we are all lucky enough to be here and have the races as well.

I am good with whatever works best for you guys. Just wanted to make sure I was helping and not hindering.

Best,

James

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus View Post
              In

Brushed Silver and Black works, but if we could work some orange into it I wouldn't mind.

Will pick up on site

Ditto,

Orange with black writing would be perfect for the Section 3 members???

If not, then brushed silver with black will work.

Hans
              Desertdawg

I'll pick-up on site

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
                Thanks Wayne,
                That works for me. How about we take orders through Sunday 8/31 and ship via Priority Mail on Thursday 9/4? That should get the package there before Wednesday for sure.

Everyone wanting a name badge, please make sure the info you've posted in this thread is correct

If you have more than one post in this thread, I will use the most recent for your info. If you did not specify a color, I'll make it in what ever turns out to be the most requested. We'll only be using the magnetic backs.

Thanks again everyone and enjoy the 51st NCAR!
                Hey Critter, that would be SUPER.. I'll get you an actual mailing address, suspect, it's going to be c/o RARA's office, but I'll find out.

There was someone else on this thread who was not going to be at RENO but still wanted one, I think we can make that happen, we'll just print up all that we grab from this thread, and the few PM's and email's I've gotten in response..

However we get er done Critter, I personally guarantee your expenses on this, let's get them done and I'll get them out to the folks who want them..

This is so cool how an idea can go from a sentence or two in a post, then the amazingly connected AAFO's come up with this...

Thanks Critter!
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                  I'll get you an actual mailing address, suspect, it's going to be c/o RARA's office, but I'll find out.
                  Wayne,

If you need a address, you can have them sent to my house, I live close by. I'll meet up with you then.

Hans

Comment

Wayners, are you going to be on the field during the week for qualifying?

Race 29
                    Linus Oliver

Race29
                    Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

I'm still in.

Nick
                      "Fence Sence"

Brushed Silver and Black

I would love to pick mine up on site. I'll be around all week. I always see you in the pits, Wayne. I'll find you.
                      You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Count me in, purple and white would be nice ( matches Knotty Girl perfect ), but I'll go with what's most popular just to make things easier.

Russ
                        3dWrightBrother

You know where to find me Wayne, see you in Reno.
                        Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

If it´s not too late, I´d like to get one. Will pay cash.
                          ( Black/white or Brushed silver with black, or whatever I might get.)

Jan Peters
                          AirRace.info
                          Jan

http://www.AirRace.info = http://www.airrace.de

Comment

I'm in!
                            Just tell me where to pick it up.
                            I'll be there Monday, at the top of the stands.

C.O.D.
                            Not picky about color.

Or deliver it to me at box C-99, from Wednesday on.
                            I should meet you sometime.........

Tim Jones

Comment

Count me in

I am on the ramp now.

Comment

Originally posted by Airrace7 View Post
                                Count me in

I am on the ramp now.
                                What name would you like and do you have a color preference?
                                Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
                                X