Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what we have needed!

Check out our new site!!!
    The Reno Air Racing Association has been organizing the National Championship Air Races for over 60 years, promoting its storied traditions and pageantry.

VERY Clean, very classy
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: This is what we have needed!

So much better! Very nice.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Big +1 for the new web design and layout. Now let's see some more of the pro's photos!

- Joseph

Comment

Re: This is all we need?

I see via the new web site that they have invited "pilots" of unknown qualifications to fly UAVs up to 10 lbs, of unknown quality in the same airspace occupied by race planes and performers. What could possibly go wrong there?
        Bill Garnett
        InterstellarDust
        Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Probably not going to be flying them over the runway while races are happening... Probably aren't going to be flying them over the runway at all... Imagining this to be a fun experience for some college kids to test their UAVs in the corner of the pits somewhere..
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Re: This is all we need?

Originally posted by Bill@Interstell View Post
            I see via the new web site that they have invited "pilots" of unknown qualifications to fly UAVs up to 10 lbs, of unknown quality in the same airspace occupied by race planes and performers. What could possibly go wrong there?
            They are going to be flying in a big netted off area. My guess is it will be done in a hangar.

Comment

Working...
            X