• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Reno Footage

Only a couple weeks to go!

Random Air Blog

Re: More Reno Footage

Wow.. I think that might be the best ad for the races that I've ever seen..

If only the budget were there to saturate cable, dish and broadcast media to the extent that, say Sam Adams beer, for instance.. a not a big deal brewery that everyone in the nation knows about because they spend a ton of money on ads..

I think we have the event, it's always been a matter of telling the world about it.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: More Reno Footage

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      Wow.. I think that might be the best ad for the races that I've ever seen..

If only the budget were there to saturate cable, dish and broadcast media to the extent that, say Sam Adams beer, for instance.. a not a big deal brewery that everyone in the nation knows about because they spend a ton of money on ads..

I think we have the event, it's always been a matter of telling the world about it.
      So...

How 'bout we all link it in our social media accounts? That's one way to spread the word that won't cost RARA a penny.

Part of a video series highlighting unique events around the University of Nevada, Reno. The air races take place 20 minutes from campus at the Reno Stead Airport.…
      Last edited by FlyKidChris; 08-18-2014, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X