Sunday Morning F-1s and Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Morning F-1s and Breakfast

One of my favorite things at Reno is the pancake breakfast the Scouts/Lions/etc put on. Who's up to watch the early F-1 gold race (8am usually?) and then eat some pancakes?

I like to watch the F-1s from the stands rather than the pits, so perhaps meet at the main gate, pick an empty section (they're usually pretty empty at that hour) and go from there?

Re: Sunday Morning F-1s and Breakfast

Originally posted by L.E.D. View Post
    One of my favorite things at Reno is the pancake breakfast the Scouts/Lions/etc put on. Who's up to watch the early F-1 gold race (8am usually?) and then eat some pancakes?

I like to watch the F-1s from the stands rather than the pits, so perhaps meet at the main gate, pick an empty section (they're usually pretty empty at that hour) and go from there?
    I would like to add that the Civil Air Patrol does breakfast And lunch. They will start serving from Wed. on. They are located at the base of 'Race Control' in the pit.

Boss

Comment

Re: Sunday Morning F-1s and Breakfast

We're usually set up on the fence in the ramp seating, CAP breakfast in hand and relaxing before the emergency equipment moves from in front of the stands...
      NEVER miss the F-1's an the bipes.
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
      X